1 litre in my chest

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpMikey

1 litre in my chest

Post by PumpMikey »

Had some supplies left after filling my balls, so thought I’d try 500ml in each side of my chest! Wasn't really after a ‘boob’ look, more of a big chest thing, I think it worked, what do you all think?
Mike
Attachments
FC1B1411-612A-40C1-ACA6-4BC97D91BC5C.jpeg
C82ECA19-0B5D-4365-828E-8DF1B1025431.jpeg
38FA943F-A287-4438-903A-75830B517446.jpeg
Griffin

Re: 1 litre in my chest

Post by Griffin »

Oh! My! God! Your results are truly incredible and inspirational! That second pic is definitely the money shot. I love it!I can't wait to try it.

So how did you manage to maintain such a great shape? There's complete separation between them, almost like you had pec implants. And even below, the shape is perfect. How did you encourage the saline to do that and prevent migration?

And another question...how long did they last for you? I'll bet you had all kinds of fun trying on shirts and tank tops and stuff. I know I would. hehehe
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Thanks, never tried it before, but was actually a lot of fun! I usually just do my balls, but thought I’d try my chest and it was amazing! I was so happy with the shape I got, didn’t do anything in particular to get it, just needle about 2” above the nipple slightly towards the out side (arm pit).

Ha, I did exactly that, tried on loads of tshirts, made a cool gif that’s too big to post here unfortunately! Only lasted max 12 hrs, softened to an awesome shape and feel though after about 1 hr!
goain4bigballs

Post by goain4bigballs »

Oh man, great results you shared. Chest vs boobs is no matter - very hot. I am soon to try my first chest infusion - hell, it’ll be my first infusion period! Balls are also on my list - which will b first?!. I’ll be starting small volume - 250 ml - but will be looking forward to moving up from there.
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

Simply adorable baby, i love the form