I found a supplier. People needing supplies click here

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gimmefiction

Re: I found a supplier. People needing supplies click here

Post by gimmefiction »

Thanks for posting! My supplier who I've used for the past two years just started requesting a prescription this year. :(

I'm going to try texting that number.
Jonte

Post by Jonte »

I found a website in Europe where you can order a full kit.

http://www.klinik-shop.de/Untersuchung- ... hsalz.html
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

Has anyone ordered from that person and verified that it is not a scam?
Sorry, I am not accusing anyone but scams of this type are common. I am also interested and checking if this legit.
How can someone provide us with fluids when there is a shortage nation wide? thanks
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

Hi guys, just FYI, this is a scam

I placed an order with this guy Brad, last month.I received the order although the communication was not that great. I placed another bigger order on April 19th and brad disappeared, It is a scam, be aware. I had to dispute the transaction with Google Pay. Be aware. Dont use him
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

arabianKnight wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:40 pm Hi guys, just FYI, this is a scam

I placed an order with this guy Brad, last month.I received the order although the communication was not that great. I placed another bigger order on April 19th and brad disappeared, It is a scam, be aware. I had to dispute the transaction with Google Pay. Be aware. Dont use him
He’s not a scam. I order with him every month. Maybe you weren’t patient enough? I know he was out of town because someone in his family died.
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

sorry, for me it was a scam. I didn't get my supplies and he never responded back to me.
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

arabianKnight wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:05 am sorry, for me it was a scam. I didn't get my supplies and he never responded back to me.
That’s cause you didn’t give him an opportunity to. He said you charged back before he could even answer.
dc9by7

Post by dc9by7 »

mountainside medical is has IV therapy solutions for sale without a prescription.
limited selection and a little pricy- 2pac of 250 ml 5% glucose was $15.95 sale (play around with search if it comes up for $17.95)
they have free shipping over $100

so any infusers in the chicago- SE WI area want to meet up?
socal0480

Post by socal0480 »

-
Last edited by socal0480 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
socal0480

******BUYER BEWARE - *****Re: I found a supplier. People needing supplies click here

Post by socal0480 »

I too contacted this person and paid for 6L. He was quick to respond when I was placing my order. I've tried to contact him several times with no response. He said that I would get a tracking number within a few days and that he lived in AZ that it should take 2 days to get to CA, that was the last conversation with this person, it's been more than a week. This person will also request that you pay via PayPal but a friend to friend transaction. So when the money is sent, it's gone.

This is either a scam or the person has very poor business practices or they are waiting for some saline to fall off the back of a truck. If someone places an order, the person needs to follow-up regardless of what's going on in their life (other than death). A response saying hey this happened ..... I'll touch base with you in x days.

So I would have to say BUYER BEWARE!
Velcroman

Re: ******BUYER BEWARE - *****Re: I found a supplier. People needing supplies click here

Post by Velcroman »

socal0480 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:03 am I too contacted this person and paid for 6L. He was quick to respond when I was placing my order. I've tried to contact him several times with no response. He said that I would get a tracking number within a few days and that he lived in AZ that it should take 2 days to get to CA, that was the last conversation with this person, it's been more than a week. This person will also request that you pay via PayPal but a friend to friend transaction. So when the money is sent, it's gone.

This is either a scam or the person has very poor business practices or they are waiting for some saline to fall off the back of a truck. If someone places an order, the person needs to follow-up regardless of what's going on in their life (other than death). A response saying hey this happened ..... I'll touch base with you in x days.

So I would have to say BUYER BEWARE!
You didn't mention the name of the seller of the URL, we need that. This clown needs to be reported to the Better Business Bureau. These email sellers think they can get away with ripping of people. I hope this sell is nothing more than just plain hopeless.
socal0480

Post by socal0480 »

Seller's handle: 480kickz
sellers e-mail: [email protected]
Invoice email: [email protected]
Name: Bradley Whitaker
Phone number: 602 399-0929

Searched his phone number and found the 2 results below........ the link in the second result....www.zeldakickz.com doesn't exist. That web address is very similar to the one on my invoice..... [email protected] <---> www.zeldakickz.com

PW NMD Human Races Text our business number at 602-399-0929 ...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/423479171204381559/
PW NMD Human Races Text our business number at 602-399-0929 for a link to all shoe listings! Website link in our bio!! Black Friday deals just started!! Buy 1 ...

KJ 602-399-0929 for all inquiries! Or visit www.zeldakickz.com Meet ...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/423479171204381498/
Navy Converse size womens / mens Some chucks for the low :) Navy converse womens size Mens A little worn but the soles are looking great and the inside are ...

So the person that posted that this is a real person that you order from him monthly. Tell him I sent an invoice for a refund!

BTW..... Companies have to register to be on the BBB List. I highly doubt this person made such a request.
curioustim

Post by curioustim »

Would love the information if it is relevant in the US