Saline/Dextrose supplies

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

mattmiak

Re: Saline/Dextrose supplies

Post by mattmiak »

I'm also trying hard to find supplies in the US. Anyone?
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

Can saline be bought in person in Canada? I live nearish to the boarder and going a couple times a year for supplies wouldn't be unreasonable.
-CJ
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Might be able to, but the risk is coming back across the border. Well, once they see it's an RX 'Drug' and you can't produce a prescription. No telling what'll happen.

Beats the hell out of me why salt water and/or sugar water in a bag is a prescription drug, but who ever said the US Government was logical...
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

People by RX stuff in other countries and bring it back all the time, and I wouldn't declare it when coming back since it's under $10k in value. It won't be marked RX since it came from Canada and if search my car for whatever reason and ask what it is I'll say steril salt/sugar water. Probable worst case, they take it from me and say not to do it again.
-CJ
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

Hey guys, any luck with fluids supplies in the USA without a prescription?
I placed an order with mountainside and it was canceled because I don't have a license !
I also called dealmed about not being able to add fluids to my cart, it was doe the same reason: I need a prescription :-(

Thanks