Saline breast inflation (female)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Salinebreastlover

Saline breast inflation (female)

Post by Salinebreastlover »

Hello, im searching for any videos and photos of breast inflations on womans. Mostly of the old links dont work anymore. Thank u.
Anyone can pm me of course.
LusciousLR

Re: Saline breast inflation (female)

Post by LusciousLR »

Collage 2017-12-25 00_14_16.jpg
LusciousLR

Post by LusciousLR »

Hey... female breast infuser here.... this was my most recent efforts. 2 litres each side. I wanted to keep them like this forever. Hoping to get boobilicious again this weekend.
LusciousLR

Post by LusciousLR »

Screenshot_20180104-232334.png

Before during and after shot
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

LusciousLR wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:24 am Screenshot_20180104-232334.png

Before during and after shot
LusciousLR with breasts like those you will make Dolly Parton cry. Definitely already boobalishos.
gabrielageo

Post by gabrielageo »

it's sterile water safe for injection? There's a shortage of saline and I'm tempted to inject with that or vet's saline
Salinebreastlover

Any other woman interested in showing their inflations? Always nice to see your efforts :)
mjim7

Post by mjim7 »

Re sterile water; have you heard of Google? look up hemolysis. You'd have to be barking mad to inject any sort of water, as it's hypotonic the body's cells suck it in and can burst, so that will screw you up pretty good. You might survive if you get to A&E (or ER) quick enough and they can figure out a cure. Not sure about the vet's saline either, you could end up with wonderful breasts while you're howling at the moon, but it's got to be far less bad than the water. We have loads of good quality fluids here in Europe, so what's a great nation like the USA doing running out of them? Looks like a great export opportunity for someone.

And Luscious breasts are seriously Luscious, and I'd like to bet she didn't get those with water.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

LusciousLR wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:19 am Hey... female breast infuser here.... this was my most recent efforts. 2 litres each side. I wanted to keep them like this forever. Hoping to get boobilicious again this weekend.
Whoa! You did two liters per breast?! That is the most I have seen on the web, and I am absolutely impressed. How did your nipples feel? I ask because of how they seem like they started turning inwards and I don’t know much with female infusions so this is a treat for me lol. What gauge needle did you use?
mjim7 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:12 am Re sterile water; have you heard of Google? look up hemolysis. You'd have to be barking mad to inject any sort of water, as it's hypotonic the body's cells suck it in and can burst, so that will screw you up pretty good. You might survive if you get to A&E (or ER) quick enough and they can figure out a cure. Not sure about the vet's saline either, you could end up with wonderful breasts while you're howling at the moon, but it's got to be far less bad than the water. We have loads of good quality fluids here in Europe, so what's a great nation like the USA doing running out of them? Looks like a great export opportunity for someone.

And Luscious breasts are seriously Luscious, and I'd like to bet she didn't get those with water.
Lmfao, this guy.
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

This is pretty amazing. Ive never seen anyone do 2L per boob.

I wonder how well it would work with N20? Theres been some people on here trying belly inflation with N20, and it would be interesting to see on boobs.
LusciousLR

Post by LusciousLR »

Velcroman.. thank you. I think this is probably my limit. I have worked up to this and they definately felt as full as they look.

Jimmyjones .. I've not tried N20 (yet).. as would need to find a source. Definately something I would like to try for my belly.

Marcus... Yes my nipples do seem to invert after about 1 litre. Weirdly if i touch them they seem numb(ish) .. if someone else touches my nipples ... very sensitive!! Lol.
I always use 18g needle. The green/white ones from praxidienst have slightly shorter cannula then the 18g greens.. which is good for me.. easier to avoid veins. I am sure other people must have done more than 2 litres a side... although I would like to infuse more.. I am hesitant as need to consider effects of so much fluid. I felt fine though following this. I would be interested to see/hear how much others have infused in breasts.

Definately didn't use water!!!! I use Nacl 0.9%. Considering using some glucose next... prolong the fun.

Thanks everyone.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Yeah once you go over 3l it starts to get dangerous, I too recommend dextrose (glucose) but just know your limits because of the after swell. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Thanks for the info about the sensitivity after a liter, it looks great to me.
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

After trying saline you can use 10% of glucose. Sure you will have best result for long time. 500ml taking nearly double place in your boobs, and they will be so hard than saline. But don't forget it, saline or glucose migrate on body. If you want to fixe the infusion you may wear bra with 2 size more.... But so nice result on you!!!!
Salinebreastlover

Does any other woman have experience with such huge inflations?
poleyns1

Post by poleyns1 »

We've been injecting my wife's breasts with saline for awhile. Been considering doing glucose. Any tips on what a safe starting amount would be? Haven't convinced her to let me post pics yet since she has some very unique tattoos. We usually do about 400-500ml in each boob but we'd love to have it last longer for date night and what not.