Silicone Astroglide?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Silicone Astroglide?

Post by salinecockpumper »

Was thinking about trying ky then seen silicone Astroglide. Would this work like injecting silicone? It’s only have two ingredients. Both which seem like they would act like silicone. Anyone have any idea? Obviously wouldn’t do it without seeing if it’s a bad idea first. Thoughts?
Attachments
07192FC4-3291-4AFD-B4C4-CFBC3282E086.jpeg
powerfulpete1235

Re: Silicone Astroglide?

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

REALLY?????? Are THAT much of an idiot or you just don't give a fuck about your body, let alone your cock??????

I've watched you do things and cringed, hey it's YOUR cock go for it, but THIS really takes the cake! WHY don't you mix in a little bit of battery acid too???? LETS ALL see what happens in the coming New Year.

Sorry for the bitch session, BUT someone has to tell you you are being a fucking idiot BEFORE you post the nasty results and cry to all of us how bad off you are now.

Happy New Years! you win okay! you got the biggest fattest cock of all. Now go take up Chess and Master that okay? PLEASE?????
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Anything other than sterile saline is asking for trouble, even KY...even saline ins't 100% safe.

Trust me, I ended up needing reconstructive surgery after trying something that sounded like a good idea...4 months of peeing out of a tube, 2 skin grafts and 5 surgeries I count myself lucky because everything still works even if it looks like crap.

The lube is silicone based but is not the type used for cosmetic surgeries and it definitely isn't sterile.

Best case you'll end up with a hard lump encapsulated under your skin...worst case you'll end up infected and could lose your junk or end up dead.

Please please don't inject that stuff.
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

just look up all the horrible problems people have injecting silicon. You might have fun for a while but your life will be ruined and could die without warning at any time...
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

5Lsal wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 am Anything other than sterile saline is asking for trouble, even KY...even saline ins't 100% safe.

Trust me, I ended up needing reconstructive surgery after trying something that sounded like a good idea...4 months of peeing out of a tube, 2 skin grafts and 5 surgeries I count myself lucky because everything still works even if it looks like crap.

The lube is silicone based but is not the type used for cosmetic surgeries and it definitely isn't sterile.

Best case you'll end up with a hard lump encapsulated under your skin...worst case you'll end up infected and could lose your junk or end up dead.

Please please don't inject that stuff.
Thanks for the reply. Guess I just have to wait out this supply shortage I guess.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Way to ring in the new year, I laughed. Honestly, I couldn’t begin to identify if he was just trolling or not.
gabrielageo

Post by gabrielageo »

it's sterile water safe for injection? There's a shortage of saline and I'm tempted to inject with that or vet's saline
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

gabrielageo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 am it's sterile water safe for injection? There's a shortage of saline and I'm tempted to inject with that or vet's saline
DON’T EVER USE PLAIN WATER, UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH.