100ml of 30% Glucose/Dextrose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

The

100ml of 30% Glucose/Dextrose

Post by The »

Hi guys,

today i did a 100ml 30% Glucose infusion, but the results are not too good, as for now it looks more like a 500ml ballsack.
What should be the average % in growth with such a high concentration? I expectated about 700ml with that. But for now its more like 400-500ml. It's 1 1/2 hours ago, and as i know my body, it wont grow any further. Unfortunetaly i didnt drink a lot in advance, as i havnt planned to fill my sack today. And maybe the results are not too good, because just just the day before yesterday i had 1L of 10% glucose filled into my ballsack. But it was a fail, as half of it migrated into my belly and on the inner sides of my legs. Any tips ? somehow my balls wont grow and hang beautiful like on most of the other men.
To anyone who is interested: yes it was quite painful to inject it, but after some minutes (after I finished it) it didnt hurt too much anymore. At the moment it doesnt really hurt (on a scale from 0-10 its a 3). And my ballsack hasnt changed colours (yet), but i can feel that there is a part on the middle of my ballsack, where i have lost most of the feeling. But i dont think its too tragic^^.

Maybe if the results are not much better in 1/2 hours i'll infuse the rest of it (150ml left)

cheers
The

Re: 100ml of 30% Glucose/Dextrose

Post by The »

short update: Everything feels fine, the pain is totally gone and the size swelled up to maybe 800-900ml.
The only thing that hurts is my ~6cm wide Ballring
The

Post by The »

Now i removed the ballring with a pair of scissors, as the pain was too much. I definitely won't fill the other 150ml, as my balls are really big enough and I'm not sure is the peak of growth has already been reached. And as tomorrow is new years eve and i want to party, huge balls may be contraproductive :D
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

Are you mixing these concentrations yourself by diluting a higher one?
-CJ
The

Post by The »

Nope, I simply buy it from France. You even (could) get 500ml 30% without prescription. (But you shouldn't). French prices are ridiculously low.

Update now: everything is fine, except that the feeling in the middle of my scrotum has not returned yet :/ that's the only concerning thing^^
Last edited by The on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

You injected straight 30% into your ballsack without dilution?

Well, here's hoping your ballsack doesn't necrotize and fall off! That much dextrose will kill cells in huge order without dilution.

Happy New Year!
The

Post by The »

yeah, i will go to the doc tomorrow, as ti have two hematoma that wont really go away and where one of it is I dont have got a good feeling anymore. And somehow my sack is swelled still a tiny little bit but i dont know why. And it's mostly in the middle and left (where the two hematoma are)
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Sounds like you might’ve burned some tissue and nerves, as well as having a nice lump which is going to take I would guess 6 months to a year to “disappear”. It wouldn’t hurt to see a doc because there could be a lingering problem that none of us can identify, better safe than sotry.
The

Post by The »

so I went to the doctor today and he said that I was lucky because he couldnt identify a necrosis. And he said that the feeling should come back in maybe 14 +-5 days. If not so I should visit him again. And he also said that the part of my scrotum that is still a little bit swollen should go back to normal in about two weeks too.
I really hope so, and about the swelling thing i am pretty sure that it will go back to normal. And For the feeling I really HOPE that he is right.

Last time i was there was because of my paraphimosis (caused by pumping my penis too much) and this time i went there because of a self-induced irritant(/slightly vesicant) extravasation with glucose 30%.. Damn it he must think "what a stupid horny douchebag"

And one of the worst things is, that my girlfriend comes back in 3 days and she really shouldnt know about that :oops: :D
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

Thinking 30% is too much. For my part i only use 10% with any dilution and is perfect. Don't want to try more. I put 60 ml of 10% on my cock every two days (not balls) and never had any probs, and after 24-48 hours, it's look like normal cock if i stop it.