Dextrose Usage

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpfountain

Dextrose Usage

Post by pumpfountain »

Question: What effect dose Dextrose use combine with Salene have?
After infusion is complete, will the scrotum continue to enlarge?
Expand the possiblities safely
Tw125

Re: Dextrose Usage

Post by Tw125 »

Think dextrose it's the same like glucose... i think's..... glucose take double size after few mns. And you need to find some advice of it. If you use only saline infusion it's stay at same volum. Don't use more than 150 ml of glucose, if you want to just only infuse cock. But if you whant to try in scrotum you can do but you don't have any pleasure after it....
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

pumpfountain wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:43 am Question: What effect dose Dextrose use combine with Salene have?
After infusion is complete, will the scrotum continue to enlarge?
With normal saline, once you're done infusing, the size will mostly stay the same. It'll settle some and maybe swell a tiny bit but that's all.

With Dex (Dextrose and Glucose are the same) once you're done infusing, your system will continue to absorb fluids from the body to dilute the sugar so you keep swelling. How much depends on a lot of factors...your body's ability to deal with the sugar, how hydrated you are etc. I'd expect to get 1.5 to 2 times the size you are after you're finished infusing.

I've mixed saline and Dex and for me the results "stack"...if I do one liter of each, I get the same swell as if I did 3 liters of normal saline.
1l from the saline and the size equivalent of 2l saline from 1l of Dex if that makes sense.

Same goes for reabsorbtion for me...1 liter takes a day to go down...1l Dex and 1l normal saline (size equivalent of 3 l saline) takes 3 days to go down.
gracy

Post by gracy »

Tw125 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:45 am Think dextrose it's the same like glucose... i think's..... glucose take double size after few mns. And you need to find some advice of it. If you use only saline infusion it's stay at same volum. Don't use more than 150 ml of glucose, if you want to just only infuse cock. But if you whant to try in scrotum you can do but you don't have any pleasure after it....
Thank you I my husband having similar problems. While doing sex he has testis pain.
So nice info what can be done in such situations.
gracy

Post by gracy »

Also I want to add my husband is having the following hyperglycemia while using the dextrose shall he stop using it?
Can anyone reply?
woody1

Post by woody1 »

gracy how old is ur hubby and what health conditions does he have
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

gracy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:03 pm Also I want to add my husband is having the following hyperglycemia while using the dextrose shall he stop using it?
Can anyone reply?
I am a diabetic, for me hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia are very dangerous. Maybe you should get your hubby a check up. Using dextrose for this activity in the quantities you need, could, overtime, tip hubby over into becoming a type 2 diabetic, he maybe pre-diabetic. Maybe you could use saline or just don’t do this. Diabetes is the most terrible disease a person can have. Obesity, nerve damage, heart disease, amputations, stroke, infections that won't resolve. The severity of everything that one contracts, even the flu, is made worse when you have diabetes. Read what the moderator has to say in the thread at the top of the board index "Warning! Self injection of anything has many serious risks!" Have fun but be safe.