N2O inflation advice? And how to?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cjfatnite

Re: N2O inflation advice? And how to?

Post by cjfatnite »

Disclaimer: I've never injected N2O, but I have used it for other purposes and I've read what people here have to say.
How long does it last?
On order of hours. Entirely one over night.
How hard is it to get the gas
Nitrous is readily available as a whipped cream ingredient.
Sterile Concerns ?
Anything that isn't medical grade isn't guaranteed to be sterile.
How does it feel?
I've personally never done it
do more than just scrotum?
Migration to the penis is common. I've seen a video of someone inflating their stomach.
-CJ
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

I've done N2O a few times now, it's completely different than saline...

There's air in the dispenser and it's difficult to keep really sterile so prolly a bit more risk of infection.
If you get the needle in the wrong spot you could do some damage from the pressure and have to be careful about not doing too much at once or it gets very cold...the cartridges from some brands actually have food safe/sterile on them so that's hopefully not too much of a risk...

You don't feel as full or heavy since the gas is weightless and since it goes away pretty quickly you don't get the long filled sessions like with saline but if you tie off tight enough you can get very tight and stretched...if it deflates a bit, you just need to give it another puff to stretch it to the max. You have to be patient even though it looks like you're blowing up like a balloon at first...it'll take a while for your skin to relax and let the gas permeate completely...that's when you get the best fills though :) There's no seeping or blisters so you can get really tight and full without the complications...

Migration is going to happen. Tying off tight mitigates it as does going slow but once you start to max out the pressure the dispenser is capable of will almost assuredly force some gas up into your belly or into your dick...as long as the injection site is in the fatty layer just under the skin you should be fine. Word of caution here, you're going to cut off circulation to some extent to tie off good enough to prevent migration...use soft cord or something you can untie easily when it's time to stop.

As far as how fast it goes down, this will vary from person to person. In my case I'm abut 75% deflated after a few hours, 90% after a day the last 10% takes a few days to dissipate but is not really noticeable, you just hear a hollow tapping sound when you tap the inflated bits. If I got to the same size with saline it'd take me about 3 days to deflate and there would still be a noticeable bulge on the last day...

You probably won't get as big with N2O alone as you would with saline, tying off reduces the room you have and there may be less permeation but it feels really good...if you want to get real big, N2O a day after saline is the best :)
7pump

Post by 7pump »

Thanks for the report and for sharing your experience :)
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

5Lsal wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 am the gas is weightless
Technically it's heavier than air. It doesn't really matter in this case, but it does when inhaling it, as it tends to sit in your lungs.
-CJ
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

ricktheengineer55555 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:54 am Thanks for the info! Would this be safe also for belly, breasts, butt and more? As long as it's fatty tissue? Got any links to supplies that you use? Any information would greatly be appreciated!
The gas is essentially harmless (infection around the injection aside) so it would be fine aleswhere as long as you keep it in the fatty tissue under the skin and take it slowly.

I've personally done scrotum, belly, chest and cock...if you're doing the chest area you want to make sure it doesn't migrate up....not sure how safe it would be in your head...

I bought a case of of Whipit! brand cartridges from Amazon and the smallest stainless steel dispenser I could find with a lever actuator...the lever lets you control the pressure...super important and the small size means less air in the canister to begin with...

hope this helps

P.S. pumping your nips after filling your chest with gas is awesome, they max out quick and feel incredible :)
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

How would one stop it migrating upwards from the chest?
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

It'll generally contain itself as long as you don't use too much pressure...easy to get carried away though which is why I mentioned it. If you want to go all out then a belt around the chest under the armpits should do it...
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Haven't been able to convince my wife to try ;)

Don't see why not though, keep the needle out of the breast tissue and take it easy the first time to see if it's painful for mammary glads...

Insert standard "I'm not a doctor' disclaimer here...