N2O and Saline (Videos)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

5Lsal

N2O and Saline (Videos)

Post by 5Lsal »

Hey all,

I've finally started messing around with N2O lately, hard to tie off tight enough to get a really good stretch going without some seepage but for quickie sessions it feels great!

For me, no matter what I inflate, the N2O is about 75% reabsorbed/dissipated after about 4 hours, 90% after 24 hours. The last 10% (can't really see anything but tapping sounds hollow) lasts another 2-3 days.

Someone here asked about using N2O after saline once you start to deflate, I tried that this weekend and the results were awesome :)

Made some videos to share too, sped up about 4x so you can really see the fill.

There's a bit of blood/saline leakage in both so if you don't like that sort of thing don't watch...

First video I inflated about 24 hours after infusing 3L of normal saline. I was able to get bigger than I was with just the saline the night before, max stretch here.

Wasn't able to tie off as tight as I would have liked so the gas was leaking into the pad above my sac which is why you can see the little puffs towards the end, fill: leak up, fill: leak up.

It felt incredible :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nsW8tm ... sp=sharing

Second video is from this morning, about 2.5 days after the infusion and 48 hours after the first inflation.

I tied off better so there was less leakage and I got SUPER tight but I don't think I got quite as big.

It's also harder to see to see any stretch after the 2 minute mark since I'm so full so I busted out the tape measure to give you an idea..that last half inch felt like I was going to pop :twisted:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HhpD_X ... sp=sharing

Over all I don't think doing the N2O added any time to the re-absorption process, the only downside I can see it you don't stay stretched out long enough :twisted:
Last edited by 5Lsal on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brock.vegas

Re: N2O and Saline

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic vids !! Got some good size going ! Thanks for sharing that !!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Man you got huge!

Why untie so soon after the inflation? I'd want to stay as big as I could as long as I could. There's probably a limit to the amount of gas you want to use, maybe?
Troika

Post by Troika »

Excellent video~ I've only seen one other person try saline and n2o before so its wonderful to see someone else trying it too. ^ w^ I can't wait to see more from ya! :D <3
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Thanks guys, glad you liked em, I really like the stretch doing it this way so there will definitely be more!

mruss, I untied at that point mainly because the pressure was getting uncomfortable...I actually had rope burns from the cord I used to tie off the pressure was so high; being tied off that tight would also be a risk for much longer.... Otherwise yeah. I could keep filling it up to max all day :)