Saline Injection directly into Testicles

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

NCapumper

Saline Injection directly into Testicles

Post by NCapumper »

I've had some fun with Saline into Scrotum. Just got supplies with hypodermics and am thinking of saline directly into testicles. Any thoughts on a "no-no" and or how much, 10cc, 20, 30cc each...????....Any feedback would be appreciated....( or direct to [email protected] )
Thank's Mark S.F., Ca
NCapumper

Re: Saline Injection directly into Testicles

Post by NCapumper »

Wow...And in this forum....SMH....I can't believe 255 people looked at this Post...And not a Single response. I've worked up to a Liter in the scrotum and read about KY and a mix with Saline...Was merely curious about directly into Testicles as well as topping off scrotum. I have no interest in merely piercing testicles with needles, but notice a sizable difference in testicles by saline infusion in scrotum.....Sure thought I could get some advice pro/con here.....Come On People.....Jeez....
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Don't do it.

Especially if you ever want kids.

I mistakenly got Saline/Dextrose into the sack around the testicle. No, it didn't hurt. Yes I got much bigger for a while until I set another cath into that sack and drained the fluid.

My doctor said I had a cyst. He wanted to operate. I said not yet, and did the draining thing. I took about 300 ML out of that sack (not the scrotum) until I was back to an even hang side-to-side. That testicle is dead. Might turn into a tumor. Who knows.

Directly into the testicle? I think you are asking for a lot of trouble. But I've seen guys pound nails through their balls.

I'll keep my thoughts about that to myself!
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/179317/al ... e_torture/

You can absolutely inject saline directly into your testicle..I have alcohol 120 and 160 proof twice and saline injection more then 5 times into both my testicles...
Perform the injection process very slowly and use small gauge needle like 1 inch 26g hypodermic. And inject only that much that you are comfortable with, There is no hard and fast rule of 10cc or 30cc..

You have to be very careful though to not get any infection otherwise it would be very dangerous..use alcohol swabs everywhere you need to touch and sanitise properly..
Enjoy your rock hard big balls..
P.S- if you are doing only saline then you are not going to loose more then 5% of your testicle activity. I have done so much brutal needle and alcohol torture to my balls over the years, still I produce 120 million sperm per ejaculation acc to my last count test..so don't worry..
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

Sounds like a horrible way to become sterile, lose your testosterone and possibly die...
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Darwin was right!
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

If you seriously want to inject directly into your testicle, good luck. No offense, but in my opinion - the cons outweigh the pros.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Why so many bullshit messages from people who have never tried intra- testicular injections..
Its not like all the other stuff you are doing to your ball are very healthy for them(balls). Every other stuff is harmful whether its scrotal infusion with saline or dextrose or No2. Or ball stretching or pumping or other kind of ball play..
Our bodies' inside ion concentration is 0.9% salt and when we inject the same 0.9% nacl solution into the testis its just isotonic to all the cells inside so its not harmful at all.. All the saline will be absorbed by the body in some times..
Just like in all other practices you have to really be careful of not getting infection and its equally dangerous with other precesses.
I am doing it from long time and my balls are just fine..I had my last semen analysis done 3 months back...
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

testicals are not skin. they are complicated structures and are much more important to your life than you might think. Its common sense...
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

It's not bullshit, when you take into account basic biology i.e. glandular functions it becomes a much different set of complications should something go wrong. Which I think is what others are trying to convey here, even if its not articulated as such. Personally, I'd avoid it. Infusing saline in your sac or other areas of the body are just under the skin in a cavity causing the area to expand and the skin to stretch to hold said saline where it's diffused slowly into the body, testicles are NOT the same, they are glands. If you get an infection in one you are going to be in deep trouble and fast since glands are connected directly to your blood supply. Injecting saline directly into something like your penis' blood chambers or your testicles can spell bad news. Some guys do it, albeit at a much greater risk than just a scrotal infusion. Your testicles don't just produce seminal fluids, they make other vital hormones for us guys that if you say, over inflate one or even worse, get an infection in one can damage or destroy its ability to produce said hormones causing a drop in one or all of them throwing your body out of balance. It's too much risk for me. I'd look up what happens if you lose function of your testicles, it doesn't just affect the ability to have children, there's a lot more at risk. Just to mention a few of the risks; impotence, hormone imbalance, blood infections, and quite a few more.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
NCapumper

Post by NCapumper »

PumperSoCal......That's what I needed to hear...Thank's Bro...!!!!!
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

saline into the balls is not a problem, easy to do...
you work sterile...! is not a question, do it every time when you wound the skin or go inside a hole in the body :wink: (hope you know what i mean)
ok, inside the holes just clean!
but you have a wrong vision!
10,20, or 30cc in each ball??? haha
after 2cc it hurts, you dont thake more than 10cc
it is easy to explain
the testicles are surrounded by a skin (tunica albuginea) they ar not strechable!
you dont becone big balls by pumping or infusion, just the skin around the balls go big!
your balls get hard like stones..., a great feeling, but not verry big

the saline is not the problem for your testicles, but the pressure and you injure the tissue of yout testicle when you put a needle in
i have done it many times and my hormone level is ...to high... :D
Attachments
sa5.jpg
sa4.jpg
sa3.jpg
sa2.jpg
sa1.jpg
theseeker

Post by theseeker »

I certainly would have strong reservations about it even though I would love to do it myself. My balls are already kind of big but would love to have them really big and round and heavy. I think that would feel so sexually stimulating. Same for my penis. Would be great to have it get really fat. But just the fact a fair amount of people are presenting issues against it would make me seek out some kind of medical and anatomy expert if that is possible. Those pictures on this page of some dude injecting is hot in of itself- that is a nice set of cock and balls and turns me on see him injecting fluid into his testicles. I happen to be bi-sexual and enjoy men and women. But with you it has been a while now. Have you gone ahead and injected your testicles or just your sack? How is it turning out?
Injected

Post by Injected »

I thought Id weigh in on this subject. I have been successfully injecting my testicles for over 3 years now. I do this about every 3 months which gives the testicles a chance to recover. To date I have had NO negative side effects. Everything works as normal. I inject 15cc per testicle. I could probably inject 20cc if I really want to. The saline doesnt stay in the testicles as it slowly gets absorbed into the body. Be care what saline you inject though as there are different types sold on the market. It is a very nice feeling injecting and yes the testicles do become hard until it is absorbed. I am now injecting HA which is cross linked and this is a more permanent solution to bigger testicles. Touch wood to date the effects have been good and no bad side effects. Testis feel heavier and bigger. I cum better and stronger than before. I inject small quantities at a time to slowly inflate the testis over time. For those who have never done this before..... please dont comment on something you have never tried or are too scared to try. Dont destroy this fun experience for everyone else. For those who do try this please use sterile equipment and use plenty of medical swabs. Safety and hygiene is utmost of importance.
Lucas_V

Post by Lucas_V »

Injected wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:28 am …I am now injecting HA…
Wow. Cool! This is still a rare practice.