My second 2 L

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

arabianKnight

My second 2 L

Post by arabianKnight »

Hi guys

I did 2L of Saline last Wednesday. I enjoyed those huge balls as I was working from home. I also had a good shopping break asI saw guys starring at my big bulge.

I have a question. Is there a recommended period of time that the sac skin needs to rest before reinfusing?
For instance, I infused in the past a Liter on a Wednesday, then I did 1L every day for the next 3 days.

then I took a break for a week and did another 1L on Saturday the week after. As long as my skin is not sore, is it ok to do that?
my balls skin got a little darker from stretching, and there is no infection or pain.

I still wish I could connect with guys in my area who are into saline.

Thanks
Mo
Attachments
The next day
The next day
2L Saline
2L Saline
bone9605

Re: My second 2 L

Post by bone9605 »

Sweet baby jesus
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

What a fabulously enormous package. Love to see that in person. Where are you located?
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

Huge4Me wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:17 am What a fabulously enormous package. Love to see that in person. Where are you located?
Mountain View, CA
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

whoo-hoo that is a whole lot of goodness, right there.
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Stud your cock and balls are amazing. I look forward to seeing more of you. Damn it would be fun to infuse with you.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Wow, that's super impressive. Really great look, I think because of how your cock and balls are both huge and still distinct. None of the turtleing most guys get. Would love to see more !

To answer your question, I think the best indicator of when it's safe to re-infuse would be when the previous injection site is completely healed, assuming that you're not seeing any other issues from the previous infusion like tenderness or peeling skin.

Cheers!
controlalor16

Post by controlalor16 »

Awesome package, beautiful work and I like your dick and balls with this look
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

That first pic is one of the best saline pic's i've seen. Shape, definition and excellent size. That looks really good and quite naturally big. get those in a pair of shorts come summer and you'll be the focus of a lot of attention !!.

bignlow
Letuspump

Post by Letuspump »

Agreed. Wish my proportions were as great as Arabiannight! Would love to infuse with you!