How bad is THIS bruise???? Help?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

flexibag

Re: How bad is THIS bruise???? Help?

Post by flexibag »

Unless it continues to get darker, indications of infection (feaver, swelling,etc), indicating internal hemorraging, I would just ask your partner if they like it?

But since there is no appearance sustained 'growth' indicating impacted blood or other fluid, you just nicked a good one. Stay away from blood thinning drugs including asprin for a few days and let it pass.

Please don't post a pic when it turns green/yellow like brusies do. Thanks!
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Looks like ur balls and dick are dying off, dont look bruised looks black, when body parts start to die off they turn black after loss of blood into that area, kind of like frost bite, once its gets so bad there is no return, you will be pickling your cock and balls in a jar looking at what you used to have between ur legs, you will be left with a stump for a cock, pissing into a bag and have a weeping sores which crust up for your balls, having kids is over as ur balls have died off, I would go see a doc before it blacker than black
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

woody1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:29 pm Looks like ur balls and dick are dying off, dont look bruised looks black, when body parts start to die off they turn black after loss of blood into that area, kind of like frost bite, once its gets so bad there is no return, you will be pickling your cock and balls in a jar looking at what you used to have between ur legs, you will be left with a stump for a cock, pissing into a bag and have a weeping sores which crust up for your balls, having kids is over as ur balls have died off, I would go see a doc before it blacker than black
That photo doesn't look like necrosis.
-CJ
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

cjfatnite wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:15 pm
woody1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:29 pm Looks like ur balls and dick are dying off, dont look bruised looks black, when body parts start to die off they turn black after loss of blood into that area, kind of like frost bite, once its gets so bad there is no return, you will be pickling your cock and balls in a jar looking at what you used to have between ur legs, you will be left with a stump for a cock, pissing into a bag and have a weeping sores which crust up for your balls, having kids is over as ur balls have died off, I would go see a doc before it blacker than black
That photo doesn't look like necrosis.
Plus unnecessary and wrong. It looks to me as if you actually hit a few wrong places and blood had nowhere else to go. If it gets warm, bigger, hot to the touch, or even expands because of blood then definitely go to see a doctor. I would visit one right now just to be safe, as far as I know none of us are doctors.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

It just looks like the bruise spread throughout your package. Unless you get other symptoms I think you'll be fine. It should be back to normal within a week at most