Pain after belly infusion?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

leggera16

Re: Pain after belly infusion?

Post by leggera16 »

Dont remember boob pain unless i hit a vien. My balls hurt for a few days though. Like id been kicked lol
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

First, congrats on the belly infusion! I'm curious about your needle placement, though, and what the results were like. I go higher and let gravity take care of the rest.

Second, I'm sorry to hear about the pain. Personally, I've never experienced any pain, soreness, or tenderness around the injection site. Maybe there's a different concentration of nerves in the area where you injected and you hit one. And regards to bruising, I actually had some the last time I tried. I realized that this is because I've increased my fish oil intake lately, so that was definitely the culprit. I didn't make the connection right away. So yeah, maybe something in your diet is making you bruise a little more easily than normal.

Please keep up posted. Thanks!
Azmike

Post by Azmike »

When I've infused below the belly button I have only experienced slight tenderness at the injection site for a day or two. I have found the infusion goes quicker if I'm laying down, but I don't know if that would make a difference in pain.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

I haven't done any belly infusions, but I think I can imagine the pain you feel. I would say that it could've been some muscle tissue which was hard and you punctured a little of it. I decided not too long ago to infuse at the very base of my cock and pushing in a 20ga needle was tasking because of how much tissue I had to go through to get it at the base of my cock. I could feel just a little soreness after it was done, no significant pain either. The next day I could feel it, and it was just almost like a bruise without the evidence of it being one. After about the third day from being normal, there was hardly any pain and now there's none. It very well could be that your body is just trying to heal what was punctured. I'm no doctor, but that's what I'd guess it to be?
gracy

Post by gracy »

Marcus20 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:43 am I haven't done any belly infusions, but I think I can imagine the pain you feel. I would say that it could've been some muscle tissue which was hard and you punctured a little of it. I decided not too long ago to infuse at the very base of my cock and pushing in a 20ga needle was tasking because of how much tissue I had to go through to get it at the base of my cock. I could feel just a little soreness after it was done, no significant pain either. The next day I could feel it, and it was just almost like a bruise without the evidence of it being one(1). After about the third day from being normal, there was hardly any pain and now there's none. It very well could be that your body is just trying to heal what was punctured. I'm no doctor, but that's what I'd guess it to be?
Hi Marcus,
If you have not done belly infusions then it is a overweight problem. So what i suggest you follow a diet program which help you lose weight. So that you will not have burden on you muscle tissues near your rectum and cock. It is the best solution which you can help by yourself. Also this will decrease usage of medicines.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

gracy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:51 pm
Marcus20 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:43 am I haven't done any belly infusions, but I think I can imagine the pain you feel. I would say that it could've been some muscle tissue which was hard and you punctured a little of it. I decided not too long ago to infuse at the very base of my cock and pushing in a 20ga needle was tasking because of how much tissue I had to go through to get it at the base of my cock. I could feel just a little soreness after it was done, no significant pain either. The next day I could feel it, and it was just almost like a bruise without the evidence of it being one(1). After about the third day from being normal, there was hardly any pain and now there's none. It very well could be that your body is just trying to heal what was punctured. I'm no doctor, but that's what I'd guess it to be?
Hi Marcus,
If you have not done belly infusions then it is a overweight problem.
Um, what?
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I had some mild pain my first time after I infused with one of the needles too shallow. It went away in a few days. That being said, remain vigilant!
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

How do you know where to put the needle and how deep for belly injections or infusion?, obviously you don't want to hit an organ or artery.

I know they do and some people do DIY fat burning injections but those are at an angle into the fat in various places on the body but with the belly infusion I'm just curious more than anything.