when to tie off? before or after with what?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

stpetejobud

when to tie off? before or after with what?

Post by stpetejobud »

New to infusion. Confused about when to tie off my scrotum. Before infusion, during, after? Can I use a stretchy cockring or what do you suggest? Looking for guidance.
Thanks!
5Lsal

Re: when to tie off? before or after with what?

Post by 5Lsal »

You only need to worry about tying off if you plan to get to your mas stretch. Tying off will make sure the saline or dex or whatever stays in your ballsack rather than moving up to your belly. I usually tie off after I have some good size going and feel like the slaine is moving up. There's no real point doing it before.

You don't need to tie off too tightly with saline either, what you use is up to you but be careful, you MUST be able to remove it easily. some prefer split rings, I have a neoprene/velcro strap that's comfy the belt from a bathrobe would work too depending on your size.....

A stretchy cock ring prolly isn't tight enough and if you get too big you'll end up having to cut it to get it off...

Stay away from solid rings, wire or anything you can't untie or open easily...if you swell too fast and cut off circulation you could end up so tight you can't get the ring or whatever off...i saw a nasty video where a guy used wire to tie off and ended in the ER with a doc cutting the wire of his swollen junk...
NCapumper

Post by NCapumper »

If you take a Hot shower before or a warm wash rag your scrotum will relax, I usually do that and use a new shoelace before infusion. It is comfortable, doesn't bind and is very easy to adjust or take off. Do Not use a metal ring or something that is not easy to remove.....ever....
Troika

Post by Troika »

5Lsal wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 am You only need to worry about tying off if you plan to get to your mas stretch. Tying off will make sure the saline or dex or whatever stays in your ballsack rather than moving up to your belly. I usually tie off after I have some good size going and feel like the slaine is moving up. There's no real point doing it before.

You don't need to tie off too tightly with saline either, what you use is up to you but be careful, you MUST be able to remove it easily. some prefer split rings, I have a neoprene/velcro strap that's comfy the belt from a bathrobe would work too depending on your size.....

A stretchy cock ring prolly isn't tight enough and if you get too big you'll end up having to cut it to get it off...

Stay away from solid rings, wire or anything you can't untie or open easily...if you swell too fast and cut off circulation you could end up so tight you can't get the ring or whatever off...i saw a nasty video where a guy used wire to tie off and ended in the ER with a doc cutting the wire of his swollen junk...
Where's a good place to get split rings anyways? I've been wondering that for a while now.