Is saline noticeable?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

darkwargod2kn4

Is saline noticeable?

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

I'm vising my mistress at the weekend and we've done all the usual medical stuff (I'm into that sort of thing) and she suggested doing a saline infusion. Now, as much as I want to try it, I'm a little worried that it will be noticeable out and about especially in work on Monday as I'm seeing her on Sunday. This might sound like a stupid question but, will there be a noticeable bugle in my pants?
Because if there is I probably won't be able to have it done
Shame I can't change my username, don't know what I was thinking when I created it.

xhamster profile: www.xhamster.com/users/sideshow_g
Marcus20

Re: Is saline noticeable?

Post by Marcus20 »

Yes it's noticeable, if it's noticeable...
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

How noticeable it is will depend on how big you are already how much you infuse, and how tight your pants are :)
If you've got a naturally large sack and you max out then yeah, it'll prolly show.
If you're more average and you take it easy (which is probably a good idea for your first time anyways) prolly not so much.
Smaller amounts will absorb faster too so if you keep it reasonable it'll prolly be fine.

also, grats on finding a woman who actively wants to blow up your junk :)
darkwargod2kn4

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

My sack is naturally quite small to be honest and as a first time inflate and reading through the forums it's best to take it easy and go for a small amount first
Shame I can't change my username, don't know what I was thinking when I created it.

leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

I did a litre and a half on my first go one evening last week. Next day i wore jeans. Looked like 500ml still in there lol. Caught 8 women staring. 4 old ladies ha ha.
NCapumper

Post by NCapumper »

Is your Mistress looking for more patients...????....HMU
darkwargod2kn4

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

She's always looking for more patients.

I did have my first infusion by her, felt a little weird at first but having massive balls was amazing and I'll probably ask her to do it again in the future at some point but there is other stuff she wanted to do but I ran out of time.

Thankfully most of it had gone the following morning, it still had plenty of solution in there and were still much bigger but it wasn't noticeable.

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of them and I wish I had now.

woody1

Post by woody1 »

Why don't you get a saline donut on ur 4head after having 2 ltrs pumped into ur sack, this will stop anybody looking at ur balls they will just look at ur head :lol: