Saline was gone in a few hours - Advice

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

stpetejobud

Saline was gone in a few hours - Advice

Post by stpetejobud »

I am new to saline infusions and recently completed my first infusion with 250ml of 0.9% Normal saline. My sac was full of fluid after I finished and I loved how it felt and looked. Down side is that most of the saline was absorbed by my body in just a couple of hours. I was hoping for a couple of days of a full sac.

Has anyone else had a similar experience and do you have any advice for me?
Marcus20

Re: Saline was gone in a few hours - Advice

Post by Marcus20 »

The more you infuse the longer it takes to absorb it all. Hydration beforehand can also be a factor.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Do you find your scrotum usually loose and hanging low? My ballsac tends to run fairly high and tight, and I think this contributes to my short-lived salined balls. One litre is usually gone within 24 hours and I'm back to normal. I find 5% dextrose definitely sticks around longer. And it gives me a slightly heavier, thicker feel...less like a water balloon.
stpetejobud

Post by stpetejobud »

I definitely think that with more infusions and stretching of the scrotum, I will be able to retain the saline a little longer. Thanks for you insight.
stpetejobud

Post by stpetejobud »

Just got some 5% Dextrose. Will be infusing that next.
NCapumper

Post by NCapumper »

You were definitely dehydrated...Drink water before and during, being dehydrated, your body will absorb abnormally fast....