NEED HELP, Possible saline inflation gone wrong

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Griffin

Re: NEED HELP, Possible saline inflation gone wrong

Post by Griffin »

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. But thank you for sharing your story. It's important that the community knows that problems can happen, resulting in life-changing situations. As careful as we are, and as many precautions we may take, there's always a chance for something to go wrong.

Hang in there, man. Sending you much energy for a speedy recovery.
UKLEEDSLAD

Post by UKLEEDSLAD »

Hope ur recovering well matey. Im no expert but have done infusion before and the only advice I could give to others would be to not heat saline in the microwave i think its really risky and dangerous. Personally i put the saline bottle in water at 50-60 degrees centigrade for 15-20 minutes prior to infusion that way the fluid gets warmer to around 30 degrees centigrade as obviously the surrounding water temp is rapidly decreasing over the 20 minutes. So long as the saline doesn’t go abover your body temp of 37.5 all should be good. Also to eliminate the risk of major issues dont heat it at all. And as always be super super clean
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

I did 3l in boobs and 1.5 in balls cold. Kinda forgot some people heat the fluid up. Felt kinda nice cold.
bsr1st

Re: Saline inflation gone wrong

Post by bsr1st »

Updoot from OP

20 days since admission to the er.

Yesterday I contacted the plastic surgeon, saying the graft on the balls was giving off a bad smell. He said to take off the dressing and clean on up. I did so. Took a total of 3 hrs of soaking in the tub to release the gauze from the donor sight and balls. I don't think the skin graft survived, as it seems to be a black scab as opposed to looking like like living tissue, so I called up for a follow up on Monday for the plastic surgeon. Friday (next week) I asked for a follow up to see with the urologist, see if everything is going back together OK, minus the plastic surgery. See if can do a performance test, sperm count, etc to make sure the dangly bits are back to order and didn't take too much of a blow...

Today woke up with the fucking ace wrap for the donor sight around my ankle since I didn't wrap it well, and was bleeding out in my pajamas. Least it didn't soak through.

._. damnitall.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

ask yourself this, when you go into hospital and are put on a saline drip, does the doc or nurse say I will be back in 2 minutes after I have chucked the saline in the microwave!!

Ur response would be WTF.

There's your answer :lol:
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

woody1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:32 pm ask yourself this, when you go into hospital and are put on a saline drip, does the doc or nurse say I will be back in 2 minutes after I have chucked the saline in the microwave!!

Ur response would be WTF.

There's your answer :lol:
How about some compassion here. The guy already knows he made a mistake, you don't need to be a jerk.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Justabitsmaller, clearly u didnt read the entire thread as you would of known that I am taking in general and not directly at the injured person, therefore clean up ur own act before you become the jerk off! :lol:
bsr1st

Post by bsr1st »

Comment fro me the OP,

Justabitbigger: naw woody1 is good. I've made some jokes at medical scenes myself. Just helps ease tension. Plus, not here for the compassion, more so for the help, and the posting of "this is what happens when you fuck up, realise shit can go down if you fuck up" material for any newcomers to this play.

Woody1, trust me, at times I wish they kinda would. Some of those meds they gave me in the operation room and in recovery where as cold as ice.

But I've just undone my wound. It's till open, I think the skin graft ripped off... Cause I'm bleeding a tad and have fleshy stuff showing. But! The cut is filling in! It's almost to the point where I have like 2cm of the wound to fill in before it becomes level with the original skin on the scrotom, so I'm happy about that. Going to see the doc tommarow see what he's got to say.

Also the donor sights been a pain. I just said fuck it with the dressing and took.it off, no longer getting stung but subjecting the sight to the possibility of it getting contaminated or ripped open. But hey, feels better than that fucking dressing stinging me every 5 seconds.
bsr1st

Just an updoot.

Post by bsr1st »

Update from OP.

So. Been nearly two months. Balls are still healing up, they have a small bit no bigger than the tip of a pinkie to transform into outer skin.

The doc had to remove a hard stitching last visit I had with him... Jesus it was imbedded. No painkillers, just yanked and pulled until it came out. Bled like a stuck pig for an hour...

Went go see the urologist. I've got a follow up coming up sometime, but he said that functionality wise the balls are doing OK. The healing looked a tad odd, and the bit that's still healing may need to be cauterized in order to stint it and make it flush with the surrounding scrotum skin.

So have to see about it. The wounds still making this serum stuff so I still have to gauze it. It's nothing much, almost as if doing the pads like a woman..Except...It's from the balls... Still taking it easy, trying not to do too much crazy shit before they seal fully. Atleast I got my truck fixed fully in all this time.

Cheers.
7pump

Post by 7pump »

Hi there, please enlight me. I don't get the point of the heating issue. Of course the saline or glucose must be warmed up to match the body temperature, that is a little more than hand-hot. So what went wrong in your case?
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

it was too hot and burned tissue...
7pump

Post by 7pump »

ok :?
bsr1st

Finally healed.

Post by bsr1st »

Update; probable final post from OP.

NSFW pic attached.

So. The long trips finally done, 4 months in now.

I've fully healed. The doc from plastic surgery and urologist said everything is well, the actual tissue is finally healed to no more having a spot. It's a little thick along the incision but it's typical with scar tissue. I've now a permanent line that atleast matches the mid line of the pains and scrotum. Only odd thing now is that because that section no longer stretches like the rest of the scrotom, when it gets hot or the testicals relax, it looks like I've a split scrotom. Weird little effect...

But otherwise, I'm doing fine. Ejaculations normal, testicals functions normal, nothing's painful.

So yeah, if it the above wasnt enough to sort of scare you from heating an IV inflation, then idk what will haha

The nsfw pic is how they are now after healed up. It's been a long trip.
Attachments
IMG_20180104_224219.jpg
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

I'm very relieved to hear that things are shaping up for you. I can't imagine what the past four months have been like. And I can't thank you enough for sharing. Hopefully, this experience and information will help others out there to educate themselves on the risks involved. So many people think "well that won't happen to me" when hearing the bad stories. Instead they get distracted by those doing very risky things like injecting foreign substances into their cocks or consider using distilled water because there's a saline shortage.

We've only got one body. We need to treat it with respect. And when a fetish has such high risks to one's health, be smart, everyone!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Griffin wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:12 am I'm very relieved to hear that things are shaping up for you. I can't imagine what the past four months have been like. And I can't thank you enough for sharing. Hopefully, this experience and information will help others out there to educate themselves on the risks involved. So many people think "well that won't happen to me" when hearing the bad stories. Instead they get distracted by those doing very risky things like injecting foreign substances into their cocks or consider using distilled water because there's a saline shortage.

We've only got one body. We need to treat it with respect. And when a fetish has such high risks to one's health, be smart, everyone!
Here, here!