NEED HELP, Possible saline inflation gone wrong

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

bsr1st

NEED HELP, Possible saline inflation gone wrong

Post by bsr1st »

TL:DR My balls are cherry red, a little bruised, and a bit pained to touch. They haven't deflated to probably a 500ml mark over 4 days (to where I should be done with)
What do I do???

I'm reaching out to y'all who have experience, as I'm getting a little alarmed and scared over this. On Tuesday I did a 1000ml inflation of NS. this is my third attempt, second one at 1000 ml. Everything's went fine the past two ones.

Anyways, what I did was I checked the bags, they where OK. I heated them up ( first time heating them for 2 mins in microwave) numbed myself with topical numbing agents, then cleaned it off with 60% alcohol. Injected right ball. Bag was almost like warm by the time I got to it. It was OK, had a little pinch but I got it to go bolus after finding the right angle

Gave it a rest, went heat up other 500ml, cleaned off, and injected. This bag was a bit hotter than the other, had to let it cool down a bit I got it to where it was OK to touch then injected. This was a a bit of pain, nothing much then probably a constant pinching, but I went with it anyways. Let it run its course

Balls wheres filled, take out catheter. Notice that the balls are leaking a bit, so I try repetively with some super glue to get them to stop leaking, even at one point some liquid nales. I get them to stop. They feel ok, just a little warm with no pain. I shine a light through them and they are pretty transparent, it illinates the balls perfectly. Dick fills up a bit from the overflow

Come.next day, balls have deflated a little bit but are a tad sore. Do my usual stuff and they leak again. Super glue, and it works. But then I come.down with what seems to be the flu, or flu like symptoms about mid day. The severe chills, diseybess, light headed, nasuea, all that jazz. I drive home, get some rest.

Wake up next day, balls are really tender to touch. Hurts to graze them almost, standing the bottom of my ballshurt. I literally have to keep my balls propped up in a neutral position so they don't hurt with walking. I go to the doctor, no flu detected, possible dehydration (will admit have been drinking coke solid for the past weeks.)

Today, they've deflated minorly. A little less painful, but still irritating at a painsxale of like 3 out of 10. Balls are cherry red, a little discoloring, and so is thw dick, pretty much for the past two or three days.

The fuck did I do.
cjfatnite

Re: NEED HELP, Possible saline inflation gone wrong

Post by cjfatnite »

Sounds like an infection. I'd see a doctor ASAP. Be honest. They'll probably give you amoxicillin or some other general antibiotic.
-CJ
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

infection
woody1

Post by woody1 »

2mins in the microwave 2 long, did you inject balls or sack? I would get in a hot shower every hour and get the fluid moving in and out of ur body with hot water, seems like u r over the worst of it, if you balls do not turn black u r ok, take um pics and post here
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Did you get checked out ? Does it seem better ?
bsr1st

Post by bsr1st »

So post update from me the OP

This is now day 4 of my deal. I admitted myself to the ER since I didn't get quick advise here, and the pain was bad.

So... Here's the fun.

Admitted to the er, ran some cultures. WBC count was at 22,000 over around your regular 10,000. Did an unltrasound, balls where so inflamed that they couldn't even get a good read out, but did find I had air entrapped.

Took a CT scan. Waited in triage room embarrass to high hell, saying I was at a bdsm session as opposed to done myself.

Doc comes back.... Says that the festivals have became so inflamed, and that with the ultrasound giving a reading that their is air or gas within the scrotom, that I have an infection that is self powered. It was eating me inside out.

So they say that I've got to go under the knife. Give or take an hour or so, bring me to the back, do the explorative search on me, clean out me balls, and send me back to recovery.

I'm doped up for the night, can't remember much. But this morning, gf had.gave me the full biz. They said they found it wasn't best case scenario, neither was it the worse. But they said that the main thing was was that the saline being heated had flash seared a layer of my scrotom and testicals to where they had necrotic (dead) flesh attached and was getting in the works of infection. Brings to why every touch and graze was painful. They said they have to leave me scrotom filleted open, as closing up the infection right now would seal it up and it would make it worse.. so I've a giant slit and gauze coming out the bottoms of my balls. Pretty damn big. Balls are less painful now. Can actually close my legs without pain. Standing still hurts but thats probably the guaze bearing it's wheight on sensitive skin. I'm now stuck with this for a good while. Stuck in hospital with heavy amounts of antibiotics (this shit will fry my kidneys if they up it more they said) and that once released I'm pretty much going to be stuck with packing and unpacking my balls repetively for the next couple of weeks. So yay me.

So take it from me guys, it's not worth the hype. They said last guy that did this became a Nullo from the infection. I don't want ya'll to endure this. I would take pics but everything's wrapped up atm. Cheers.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

I can almost boil a cup of T in a large mug in just under a minute, so hot that I still have to wait b4 I drink it, therefore you cooked up ur saline for 2 mins, basically you scalded your balls
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

Thanks for sharing you experience, it lends a different perspective to the people here who look up how to do things and that it's a serious "procedure" and there are several risks involved. Sorry it happened to you, but I'm glad you came to ask/talk about it rather than not. And I'm also glad you weren't scared to go to the docs and let it get worse by doing nothing..
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

Were the lines loaded and microwaved or just the bag. Guessing as microwaves act on the outer layer it created a hot pocket maybe.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Wait, Wait, Wait. Were the bad uncomfortable to hold in your hand after you microwaved them?

I have also warmed solution, but never to the point it was uncormfortable to hold.

Also, I have tried to microwave while the line is charged. Usually results in overheating the line and it blowing out (less fluid mass results in quicker temperature rise).

I typically microwave 2 X 1 Liter bags for 00:02:30. They come out about 100 degrees Farenheit. Just above body temp. But never have I started a line when the bag was uncommfortable to hold. Woudn't make sense.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Hi, if you dont have basic knowledge of hygenics, dont do anything you see here beeing done!
Did you know, desinfectant need some time to work?
Did you know, that soap weakens effect of desinfection?
I am as careful as I can be, and still, I think I had some nauseousness bc of my saline filling sessions.
Here it starts how the supply is delivered! They dont wrap it in a second cardbox, just the box of 10 bottles, my adress on it and off it goes. I complained once, didnt help.

And some of the stuff I see here is really irresponsible.
Be careful!
bsr1st

Post by bsr1st »

Update from OP.

WELP, here I am, nearly 2 weeks after the deal. Spending almost a week.in the hospital, I've recovered to be sent home with the open wound.

Let me tell you, taking out the packing of an open wound isn't fun. Especially to balls that have been sliced wide open and looks gruesome as fuck. It's painful, I've almost passed out first time doing it myself. But I had to deal with that and bedrest for a week.

Yesterday I had the plastic surgery to essentially close the open wound with a skin graft from the outer bit of my thigh. Surgery went OK from what I know, except I bled out 300 ml of blood from it when I was loopy from Anesthesia. Balls ache... Thigh feels like I'm getting stung by a bee every so often, and the pain meds aren't doing much to help with anything. Pretty much have a nice strap on with numerous amounts of padding, and dressings to the testicals till 10 days from now for an evaluation.

Not fun the definition of a good time my dudes. And the fact that I can't have sex for 3 months doesn't help.my fustration.

Edit: Yeah.. first time I did a heated injection, so that was the fault. But I heated for two mins, flopping the bag over half way through and shaking it well. Guess it was just too hot in general

Cleanliness and sterility wasnt the issue at all. This was done on a chux pad, with alcohol applied and let sit for a bit on the injection sight, gloves worn, sterile and up to date equipment used, with everything constantly kept clean. All needles where placed within their sheaths till use, the IV lines never touched anything but the IV bags port and the catheter, which where wiped with alcohol before hooked up. It was the fact that the testicals where literally flash scalded, and the layer of tissue that was hit died and was starting to rot.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

It's a learning experience, I've heard of guys do that or even throw it into a bowl of hot water. I just go by time and feeling, I use a heat pad to warm my bags up (while they still have the wrap) and go from there. I wish me or someone (with experience) could've been there to have helped. Trying to match the fluid to body temp can pose to be a challenge. I hope your recovery goes well and quickly. Keep us updated?
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

ricktheengineer55555 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 am I am just trying to think of a reason why something like this could happen when you tried to do everything right
Even hospitals have problems with the spread of infection. But as OP said, the main problem was the heat induced necrosis. Most of the time for an infection they just give you antibiotics and you're set. Necrosis complicates everything.
-CJ
bsr1st

Post by bsr1st »

Comment from OP

Cjfatnite pretty much nailed it.

So pretty much, visited doc yesterday. He said things are going OK, the graft didn't sever so that's good. However, the balls (I spose where the new skin was attached to the original) is stinging and uncomfortable at times. It just gives this bad feel, and you want to rub and massage it to get the pain away, but you can't cause then shits gonna sting worse when you move the dressing attached.

Least he said a week from now, I can remove everything and everything is supposed (let's put some doctor evil quotes here) "SUPPOSED" to be back to normal. Apparently this skin graft is spoused to make the internal healing time far less, which I'm skeptical on. But I guess I'll see Thursday. Y'all want pics or naw?