Belly infusion questions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Griffin

Re: Belly infusion questions

Post by Griffin »

ricktheengineer55555 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:05 am Hey all! I'm new to the forums here but sounds like I've found my home! I am going to be trying a scortal inflation soon! Wish me luck! But I've had some questions about belly stuff, despite all the great writeups!

-Is saline safe to inject in most places on the body above the muscle?

-For bellies, can I infuse just above the navel?

-Is it safe to inject about 1-2mm below the skin, in the fatty tissue?

-Are there any side effects of injecting in that area?

-Does it dissapate faster than say 1L scrotal?

-Finally, how painful is it compared to scrotal?

Thanks!!
Hey there. I'm not a doctor, nor do I work in the medical profession. I'm not offering advice or suggestions. But I'm happy to share my own personal experience with you in the context of your questions. I'd also like to hear about other guys' experiences, too.

-Is saline safe?
I conducted some research and found that the technique of injecting a saline solution in breast tissue is done for women interested in breast augmentation. This allows them to temporarily experience the volume and size of enlarged breasts before undergoing such an invasive procedure. The saline gradually dissipates over 24 hours. One New York doctor started promoting this procedure as a regular part of his practice, and I've heard there are others as well. In fact, he was working on a new injectable that he's promoting as "vacation breasts" where the effects last for a couple of weeks. Google Dr. Norman Rowe and Instabreasts for more information. You'll find lots written about it. Breasts are mostly fibrous tissue and fat, so I thought my belly fat wouldn't be a problem.

-Infuse just above navel?
I infused at two sites above the navel, but more closer to my nipples. My logic was that gravity would help pull the saline down, and it did. I had a theraband tied below my waist in case the migration went further. It gave me a shape that I was very happy with.

-inject 1-2mm below skin?
I inserted my catheter needle at a fairly shallow angle, but not that close to the skin. I wanted to make sure it was well positioned in the fatty layer but absolutely not hitting muscle.

-side effects?
I didn't feel any. At the start it was swollen and warm and tight like an insect bite, but dissipated as I continued. And unlike scrotal infusion, there was no issue with leaking or sealing the injection site. In fact, after applying pressure post-removal, I didn't even need to create a seal. I just ensured the site was thoroughly clean.

-dissipate faster than scrotal?
I think this may be relative to many things. For me, my body tends to "process" saline rather quickly. With a 1-litre scrotal infusion, it's gone the next day. I injected 2 litres in my belly and was still a little soft and jiggly after 24 hours, but nothing that couldn't be hidden.

-how painful?
Again, this is relative. We all have different pain thresholds. With the scrotum, there's the initial discomfort of penetrating the skin and muscle wall. Then the rest of the space is void. Then there's the sting from saline. With the belly, the whole needle is being inserted through a mass. It was slightly uncomfortable for me, and a different sensation than the scrotum because of the continued resistance through the whole length of needle in the belly. And there was still the sting from saline. But certainly nothing unbearable and making me want to stop.

Finally, I've had about 7 years with scrotal infusion before I tried my belly. That doesn't make me an expert, but it makes me very comfortable with the process and everything I need to be concerned about. Maybe have some fun with your balls first.

Good luck, and post pics!!!