Boobs experiment

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

hamtaro

Re: Boobs experiment

Post by hamtaro »

lepamplemousse wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:28 am very hot !
Thanx darling
curioustim

Post by curioustim »

INCREDIBLE!! Love the shape and size. So sexy
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Monster furry pecs make me want to drool!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

39585404_527209527708631_8317180164131782656_n.jpg
be big, be proud, be happy
rosco

Post by rosco »

As you always say - Bigger is Better!
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Big hairy Tits ... ... ... EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW ... :-PPPPPPPPPPP

Ain't no accountin fer some folks tastes ... :-P :-P :-P

But hey - that's what life is about.

I just lurrrrvve smooth feminine, full boobs that I can play with day and night (as long as the 5% glucose extra lasts). Wheeee!!!!

Like under-boobs - especially if they're mine. Muahh harr harr. ):-]

OMG - I still get a hard-on per view ... }}}:-O
muslbudstl

Post by muslbudstl »

lepamplemousse wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:36 am 39585404_527209527708631_8317180164131782656_n.jpg
VERY impressive!
inflationist

Post by inflationist »

I can and have done one ltr each side many times.
If you are like me though it is very slow going and takes a long time and the pressure, "height above you with bags" to get the job done is quite uncomfortable. I found a way to radically speed it up and makes it much more comfortable.
I just infuse n2o first and it moves into the spaces much easier and quickly. When you have used it to your max just leave the needles in, wait a bit until you can see it had down sized a bit. Then start the saline flow and let it fill in what you have lost and then pressure it a bit. It a bit and watch the results. As the gas moves, saline takes it's place. The N20 is fast absorbed and you will be able to get the saline in places you neve could without the N20. Good luck, this works great for me and my wife.

Just a note: Don't even think glucose etc for this. Only saline.
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

inflationist wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:44 am I can and have done one ltr each side many times.
If you are like me though it is very slow going and takes a long time and the pressure, "height above you with bags" to get the job done is quite uncomfortable. I found a way to radically speed it up and makes it much more comfortable.
I just infuse n2o first and it moves into the spaces much easier and quickly. When you have used it to your max just leave the needles in, wait a bit until you can see it had down sized a bit. Then start the saline flow and let it fill in what you have lost and then pressure it a bit. It a bit and watch the results. As the gas moves, saline takes it's place. The N20 is fast absorbed and you will be able to get the saline in places you neve could without the N20. Good luck, this works great for me and my wife.

Just a note: Don't even think glucose etc for this. Only saline.
Very hot there, Inflationalist. ):-]]]
Do you inflate only your boobs, or your wife's as well. (Would be fun to be watching both of you. LOL.)

I've used N2O too, but by itself.
I get an almost orgasmic rush as the pressure builds inside each boob and the skin tension rises and rises. And rises ... and rises ...

Endorphins make me want to inflate harder and harder and harder, to the point where I wouldn't care if my boob exploded. }}}:O }}}:O }}}:O

Same with my sac. But especially my sac. Haven't managed that yet, but maybe one day. >:-] (Can just see it now - testicles hanging over each shoulder. ROFL).

Lately my boobs have been getting that sort of horny "pump me up" feeling, so it won't be long before another session.
I'll try some N2O. Just luuuurrrrrrrrreeee that tightness.

Oh - why no glucose?

DrDD.