Quick question

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Marcus20

Quick question

Post by Marcus20 »

I hate having to make a thread like this, but guys I did more than what I usually do and I most likely went to far with my last infusion. I did 1.5L 5% dextrose within 1hr 30 mins.

I do not stretch, regularly pump, anything.

It has been a few days since I've been back to normal, but oh my god the itching is intense. What can I do to reduce the itching? (Don't say to not itch lol).

I usually do just a liter but wanted to do more since I was going to be out for a while. The swelling was so intense, it migrated up to my belly and you can figure how that looked. After an hour or so I started to "sweat" it out and now have these stretch marks from where it sweated out.

How can I relieve the itching?
tallandy56

Re: Quick question

Post by tallandy56 »

I don't know what causes it but I Id had same problem with ball pumping too.i was doing a 3 hour session and fell asleep during and woke up about 4 hours later. My balls ached a little but were MASSIVE. After a few days they went down but got really itchy too. It has something to do with the skin stretching too fast. I find that pumping up again to a decent size relives a lot of it,but also shower and use dove soap bars and use skin moisturizer on the daily.
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

all you can do is keep rubbing some cream in, like co co butter or any good skin moisturizer
you may also find your skin will flake off , as you have stretched the skin, once it's been that stretched, not sure it will go back.
it maybe a pain but look on the bright side, you will be able to take more and get bigger :D
all the best E
boobman2

Post by boobman2 »

Can I suggest you try Eurax anti itch cream. I have had the same problems but this will fix it.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Alright so the itching has finally come to a stop. You are right, I had some skin peel and I now also have a permanent sack shape, the skin is at a resting point now and doesn't look tense at all.

The other thing I have noticed is that my overall package now hangs probably about 1/8" lower than what it did before, it may sound minuscule but it's quite a change for me.

I'd post pictures, but I didn't take pics. I almost need/want a photographer. I'll most likely do another liter soon.