injecting saline into cock via syringe

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

woody1

injecting saline into cock via syringe

Post by woody1 »

Any ideas on this as wanted to get the biggest syringe possible and first load up my foreskin while be tied off and blow it like a balloon, the see how I go with that then proceed to cock, any suggestion eager to try
salinecockpumper

Re: injecting saline into cock via syringe

Post by salinecockpumper »

I have tried this. It is difficult. I found it best to just directly infuse my cock.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I've done it alot with no problems. I use a larger gauge needle to draw it out the container. Say 20g and then a much smaller needle to inject.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Hello if you inject into cock I assume best to move the injection site around the shaft as you fill up ur meat as in if you use 20ml syringe, I would assume you would start to get a good fill with 60mls {3 injection sites}, anyone know the best position for needle placement as in 12, 3, 6 or 9 o'clock?

What is the max that anyone has managed to get into their cock using this method & how long would you need to tie off for once cock is fully loaded?

Thanks for your help
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

I'm assuming you are talking about filling up beneath the layers of skin and not directly into the corpus (whichever). If yes then I will tell you what I do, but it might not be ideal for anyone.

I usually lift up my skin by pinching it and lifting up. It should form a \_/ type of shape. It's difficult for me to explain.

Then I just insert the needle close to the base where the middle of the pinch is, but I go from the 12 o clock position to 6 o clock. When you look at it from the side it'll look like it is at a 15 degree angle. Like I said, it is what I do for myself and don't encourage or want anyone to try this. Nobody should attempt what I just explained, i don't have any responsibilities for what I've said with this.

I'm not even sure if what I do is safe, so I'll be checking this thread out and possibly improve my own technique.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

hello yes pull the skin up and make a tent then place needle in middle of tent, however at some time you have to let the tent go, so fluid is just under the skin in the fat layer.

Not sure if 20mls per injection site is to small or to big, how much do you normally inject, and do you change out the syringe or needle on each site move?

Thanks
Attachments
subq.gif
subq.gif (8.62 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

I've filled through it but never completely got fluid all the way around. I use a catheter and keep it in the whole time, and I do it below the circumcision scar. I do it below because I don't know the anatomy and how "donuts" are formed, I just play it more safely this way. It may sound silly but I don't take unknown chances, just risks.

I have filled with one needle and used a liter of 5% glucose, but it mostly migrated to my sack. It is possible to stop migration through the use of a snug "cocking" and leave it as low to the base as possible.

Depending on how much skin and length you have, I don't know. If it were me, I would start with 50ml and see how that looks. I've seen guys on here go with enormous amounts and I have no clue how, but it's variable due to variations of dicks hehe.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

In regards to a syringe of IV line.

I would be using a IV, however I am concerned about air getting into the injection site through this process hence the syringe method.

My confusion is related to inserting the IV needle into the cock first, then attaching the IV tube to that needle which has already been inserted into the shaft just under the skin, I know how to bleed air out of the IV line to where the needle is attached, however if you connect that line to the needle, there must be air between those 2 points e.g the connection?

I would of thought the best way to do this for IV insertion would be to hook the needle and line together, bleed all air out of the line/needle, so the needle is physically dripping with saline, clamp the line off to stop the saline, once all air has been removed, then insert needle into cock, then release clamp for saline flow.

Any suggestions on the above, I note when you give blood the pressure of the blood actually pushes any air out of the needle site back into the syringe for blood collection, where when you IV saline you are not going into a vein more so just under the skin therefore the pressure of saline if air is between the connection air will be pushed into the body, so curious as too what the correct method is?

Many thanks for your help
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

Hi Woody, I have filled my cock foreskin many times with saline. As well as my sack, with no problem. There is always a risk when injecting some thing into your body, but I do my best to keep things very clean.

I wash/shower with Antibacterial Soap , dry with clean towel. I use Surgical Spirit, on my hands ( I am not keen on gloves myself, but can be used ) I have bottles of saline and glucose in 500ml, I heat the saline in a very large jug , stand them in the jug and pour hot water from a kettle in to the jug, so to warm the saline , I move the bottles about, as I am sorting the other things out, but Do Not shake them or your get air bubbles in the saline, I lay out a clean towel and put the IV line, or lines, if using two, plus the needles on to it, and everything I need.

I get some kitchen paper towel tip some Surgical Spirit on it , and wipe hands, now open the bag with the IV line in it, straighten the line out , I find that the shut off roller is up at the top, so I move it to the bottom where I want it , and close the roller , ( I have a few hooks high up so to hang things on ) I take the bottle out of the jug , check temperature, take the paper towel and wipe bottle dry. Now I get another paper towel and again use Surgical Spirit, I take off the tab/seal on the bottle and the cap on the IV line and insert the IV line into the bottle , hang it up on the hook, let it drip into the chamber on the IV line, then open the roller slowly and see the saline flow down the tube, when it get past the roller I shut it off , to stop the flow. I let it hang but not to touch anything , I open the packet with needle, unfold it, take the cap off the IV line, and the cap off the needle and put them together, but keeping the cover On the needle .
Now open the roller slowly and let it flow so to fill the line to the needle and let it drip so no air is in the tubes, ( if you see any bubbles let it drip till no bubbles can be seen) this can be done over a bowl or something but don’t let it touch anything.

Now I sit on an clean towel , ( in a warm room is best ) Now take something you like to tie off with , I do tied off around cock and balls, even if I start with filling just my cock as have found when my skin in my cock fills and gets so tight it will flow into my sack to.
I have also tied cock off to sometimes, If filling both. (something that can be undone or cut off. ) I have found stretchy hair bands are good for me, and cheep from a pound shop. As they will stay tight but stretch and can be cut off if I get to big.
Now take a new paper towel with some more Surgical Spirit , you don’t need loads of it, now wipe hands again, find a right place where you are going to put the needle in , avoiding any veins, I am uncut , and have placed the needle high up towards the head in the cock skin but up under the foreskin as you roll it back , pointing at the head, but i will get a real bloat around the head, and then when it gets tight it will flow down under the skin. I have also placed the needle at the bottom of my cock going towards the head this will fill from the bottom up, but you may lose some into you sack as it’s filling your cock.

I open a Alcohol wipe, and wipe the area your going to inject, open another one and wipe again and then fingers, now take the needle and remove the cover , take the cock skin and lightly pinch it, and pull up ,you should have almost an inverted V shape , as you start to insert the needle , I only use a slight angle as your not going into the cock it self, but under the skin, breath in and out , don’t chicken out and push the needle all the way in, following towards the head.
I use a green butter fly needle and about ¾ of an inch long, I use some tape on the tubing so it does not move about to much or pull out, but you do need to keep an eye on it as it may start to come out , as you fill just push it back in.
Open the roller slowly and look for the dips in the tube, it will sting a bit as the saline goes in but soon goes, and you will see a bubble of saline, under the skin, does look odd at the start but you will see it start to fill out and stretch your cock skin. The more you open the roller the faster the drips will be. The more distance and height you can get all the better for the flow.
I have found once the skin around your cock is tight and full , it will flow into your sack, unless you have tied your cock off , if you have just be careful, as you want to enjoy ,not cause any problems for yourself.
If I change the bottle all I do is shut off the roller in the IV line, just before the bottle is empty, stand up being careful ( that’s why it’s a good thing to tape things) take the second bottle, off with the tab/seal take down the used one and out with the spike and straight into the new on, keeping the bottle the right way up so the tab is at the bottom. Rehang the new bottle, just check there is no air in the tube as you open the roller, and off you go.
If you do find an odd air bubble , shut off the roller and you can pinch the tube below and flick the tube to make the bubble rise. I have not found any problems. If in any drought Stop using it, It’s not worth the risk.

When finished , before the saline runs out , shut off roller , clean fingers with a wipe, remove needle and put pressure on hole, till almost stopped leaking, I use a bit of a plaster with a smear of superglue over it , put it over hole press down for a bit . All done.
Now enjoy the feeling .
This is what I do, and it takes me only a few mins to get things sorted and start filling . I have done this many times now , done 3 liters of saline in one go , took 3 days to go back to normal, and I also use glucose. I will help anyone (and have done, even had a guy come here to try it and now does it himself.) I don’t recommend anyone to do this, but if it’s something you want to try. Please get all the info and help you can, the right stuff, keep things very clean and be safe, and it’s done at you own risk.
Attachments
Picture 138.jpg
Picture 203.jpg
cock
cock
in cock
in cock
3 liters saline
3 liters saline
Picture 297.jpg (22.27 KiB) Viewed 2801 times