Ball and Belly inflation + PEC PICS

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Griffin

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + MORE PICS

Post by Griffin »

mrtn261 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:37 pm You must do a video from start to finish. :mrgreen: This is so hot. I cant wait to try it.
I'll have a chance to do it again in a few weeks. And I definitely plan on capturing the process this time. However, it was a VERY long fill, and even with time-lapse, would be on the long side. At the very least, I can try a series of pics and make a GIF out of them.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Very long? how long was it?
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

mRuss wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:39 am Very long? how long was it?
At least 90 minutes, but not more than 2 hours, for 2 1-litre bags and 2 catheters. I didn't keep a close eye on the time because I had an eagle eye on everything else. It was my first time and didn't know what to expect so wanted to make sure nothing was going wrong.
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

What was your method? I tried sticking the needle in my stomach fat, but after 100ml it hurt so much that I had to stop.
-CJ
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

cjfatnite wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:32 am What was your method? I tried sticking the needle in my stomach fat, but after 100ml it hurt so much that I had to stop.
Sorry to hear about your pain. For me, the only pain was inserting the catheter needle. But much of that was also nervousness. Once I slid the needle part out and only the catheter remained, I was fine. And saline always stings for me initially. It certainly did here. But then it always calms down. I always warm my saline in a microwave to internal body temperature. Maybe that helped me. And I did it seated so my abdomen was relaxed. And I hung the bags really high so gravity would help as much as it could.

You can see my approach in replies to other posts above. Just scan and you'll know everything I know. I didn't leave anything out. I'll have another shot at it in about 2 weeks. I'll do my best to record and document the procedure so anyone who's interested has a better idea.

I don't think I'm unique or special, or have a crazy-high pain threshold. Maybe it helped that I used to be heavier, then lost about 50 lbs. So maybe my fat cells have a memory and jumped at the chance to get all swole again. HAHAHA. Or maybe not. What do I know. :)
dave79atl

Post by dave79atl »

Hey Griffin, wow... just wow. I was always the thin guy, and then the last couple years have put on a small belly and have kinda like it and wondered what it would look like even bigger.... I have got to try this some time when my roommate takes a vacation. Thank you for taking the plunge and sharing it with us.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

ricktheengineer55555 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 am I want to try this soon, although for some people I have heard that trying belly or breast/chest can be very painful, and the burn can be intense. That's my only concern, but otherwise this seems super hot. I'm guessing just stick to the fatty tissue during needle insertion?
Yes, that's correct. Honestly, I had some discomfort initially. But no pain to speak of. It's definitely a different sensation than scrotal inflation.
jack881120

Post by jack881120 »

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!
Can you share more landscape or how to video :D
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

jack881120 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:00 pm THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!
Can you share more landscape or how to video :D
There's not much left to share in terms of how-to. It's fairly straightforward. I'm going to be doing another belly inflation tomorrow, though, so will be sure to capture some process and progression shots.
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

I already have a belly so not interested but its amazing and gives me ideas :)
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Griffin wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 pm I'm going to be doing another belly inflation tomorrow, though, so will be sure to capture some process and progression shots.
Best news I've heard today. ;) Looking forward to it!
Griffin

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + PROGRESS PICS

Post by Griffin »

Hey all,
Sorry for the delay. Life gets in the way sometimes, but I finally had a chance to put some progress pics together from my last session. It's interesting to see how it goes from quite hard and compact, to slowly spreading out and looking more natural. And I used 5% dextrose this time. 2 litres in total and I was beyond tight as a drum. It was even difficult to take deep breaths. But loved the new size. I had a challenge walking around with the extra girth and kept knocking my belly into things. Was really quite funny while also hot.
Needle placement. Was a bit high but filled out fine.
Needle placement. Was a bit high but filled out fine.
Notice how hard and compact the area initially is.
Notice how hard and compact the area initially is.
Filling up and pressing into my pecs.
Filling up and pressing into my pecs.
Starting to fill in and out and approaching the navel.
Starting to fill in and out and approaching the navel.
Really filling in and feeling the weight.
Really filling in and feeling the weight.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

And final shot, all filled up. I never felt so big before. Was really incredible. I had lots of fun with it. Hope you like the pics.
Progress_7.jpg
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Beautiful as always! I seriously need to try glucose to the stomach. Then maybe a nice bloat after hehe
salineboy1912

Post by salineboy1912 »

Holy sh*t, you got massive! I REALLY need to try it out and even try to inflate with it