Ball and Belly inflation + PEC PICS

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Griffin

Ball and Belly inflation + PEC PICS

Post by Griffin »

Well I'm about to take the plunge. I've got some free time and some supplies and it's been a while since I've blown up my balls. And I've also been fascinated with saline infusion in other areas. Breasts seem to be a common one. I've also noticed a couple of more pec-type infusions around. However, what really caught my interest is belly infusion. I've always been very aroused by a huge, round, tight keg belly. I don't have a big gut, but I don't have a 6-pack either, and I'd love to know what it feels like to have that bulge and swell and weight...especially if it's temporary. There's plenty of inflation and gainer stuff out there, but not a lot of infusion stuff. A couple of guys on this amazing forum have tried it (Shadowcs, I'm talking to you! hehe) so I thought why the hell not.

So I thought I'd throw a quick 500ml of 5% dextrose into the sac (just enough for an immodest bulge), and then 1L plain saline on either side of my navel.

Fingers crossed! And stay tuned for pics if it all works out well.
Last edited by Griffin on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Shadowcs

Re: Ball and Belly inflation

Post by Shadowcs »

Can't wait to see the results!
gimmefiction

Re: Ball and Belly inflation

Post by gimmefiction »

I'm also looking forward to the results! I just got a case of saline and dextrose in the mail. I was thinking of doing 1L saline in my sack and 2L dextrose in my belly. I'm reading about people's experience with this lately and it sounds amazing!
Griffin

Re: Ball and Belly inflation +PICS

Post by Griffin »

Sorry for the delay. I've been on the road for work and haven't had much time to sort through all my images.

But let me say belly infusion is DA BOMB!!! Blowing up my balls feels awesome, but having a massive (and temporary) beer gut takes things to a whole new level. I'd like to write more about the experience when I have more time, but here's a couple of pics as a teaser in the meantime. I've included a "before" pic from 3 months ago (hard to find one in a similar pose haha), but it should give you an idea of the gains in girth I managed to achieve. Was really fucking awesome!
Pre-infusion
Pre-infusion
2L of saline and feeling like a water balloon
2L of saline and feeling like a water balloon
bulging everywhere with 1L 5% dextrose in the balls
bulging everywhere with 1L 5% dextrose in the balls
I'll put up more pics and write more about my experience when I have more time...and if anyone is interested.
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Holy hell man. That might be one of the most erotic pics I've seen from you!
jddill

Post by jddill »

That is impressive.
Bloatybutt

Post by Bloatybutt »

Holy fucking hell dude, that is so amazingly hot and awesome <3
mrtn261

Post by mrtn261 »

That is so hot!! I have to try the bely inflation. Where do you position the needle to get that result?
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

holy crap, I didn't think your results would turn out that well. I'm impressed! Yeah post more!
Azmike

Post by Azmike »

That's incredible. I'm going to have to try that
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Shadowcs wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:24 pm Holy hell man. That might be one of the most erotic pics I've seen from you!
Oh wow! Thanks for the compliment. Looks like I'll have to post some more then. hehe
Bloatybutt wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:08 am Holy fucking hell dude, that is so amazingly hot and awesome <3
Thanks! It was one of the best highs ever! I picked a small tank top that showed off the bottom of my new belly and went to a mall outside of my usual 'hood and showed my big bulges off. I loved the way I could practically rest my distended gut on the counter as I was ordering my Big Mac and fries.
mrtn261 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:49 am That is so hot!! I have to try the bely inflation. Where do you position the needle to get that result?
I used two catheters about 6" apart and maybe 3" below my nipples, almost parallel to my skin but definitely not into the muscle. It seemed quite high, but when you factor in the length of the catheter, it was perfect.
mRuss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:30 am holy crap, I didn't think your results would turn out that well. I'm impressed! Yeah post more!
Thanks, my friend! Honestly, I didn't think it would be that easy. The drop was crazy slow, very unlike scrotal infusion. And it starts off quite hard in a concentrated spot, much like if you get a wasp bite. Then it slowly spreads down and around. I kept a thera-band around my hips and I think that helped migration. And shortly after both 1-litre bags went in, it felt less hard and more natural. I couldn't keep my hands off it. haha.
Griffin

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + MORE PICS

Post by Griffin »

Here's a few more.
These are a before-and-after with the t-shirt I'm wearing in my avatar. Sorry for the crap resolution.
Before.JPG
After.JPG
After2.JPG

I couldn't believe how big I got with only 2 litres of saline. 48+ inches!!! And for reference, I wear 32" jeans. Totally blows my mind. And in about two days, I was back to my normal size. Definitely want to break 50" next time. I'm addicted! haha
IMG_5584 (2).JPG
I know it's not everyone's thing, and this board is more about cock and ball inflation. But this experience has definitely opened up my eyes to the other possibilities. And besides, it's much easier to walk around in public looking like you swallowed a beach ball. :P
Trenchi55

Post by Trenchi55 »

Wow amazing results! Ive actually wanted to try this myself as well, so now I see how it works, think I will give it a go with you :D
inflatedguy

Post by inflatedguy »

Wow that's one sexy balloon body you got there ! can't wait to see you get even bigger hehe :9 would love to see your big belly and balls bounce while you jerk off until you shoot all over your huge round belly !
Troika

Post by Troika »

inflatedguy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:10 am Wow that's one sexy balloon body you got there ! can't wait to see you get even bigger hehe :9 would love to see your big belly and balls bounce while you jerk off until you shoot all over your huge round belly !
I second this! <3