Ball and Belly inflation + PEC PICS

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Azmike

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + PROGRESS PICS

Post by Azmike »

Incredible transformation. I can't wait to see your next session.
rosco

Post by rosco »

Looks amazing Griffin - hope you show it off at Grommr.com
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

rosco wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:24 am Looks amazing Griffin - hope you show it off at Grommr.com
You know it, Rosco! Hehe. Always a fun place for encouragement and feedback.
Griffin

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + HOLIDAY PICS

Post by Griffin »

So I was working on a bit of a Santa belly this holiday with some progressive inflations over a series of days. Had some real fun.

Santa1.jpg
Santa2.jpg
Bloatybutt

Post by Bloatybutt »

Griffin wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:24 pm So I was working on a bit of a Santa belly this holiday with some progressive inflations over a series of days. Had some real fun.
Wow! I'm thouroughly enjoying that view, really nice work :D I should try saline someday!
gabrielageo

Post by gabrielageo »

it's sterile water safe for injection? There's a shortage of saline and I'm tempted to inject with that or vet's saline
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

gabrielageo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:51 am it's sterile water safe for injection? There's a shortage of saline and I'm tempted to inject with that or vet's saline
You'd risk dangerously diluting your electrolytes. I wouldn't. People have died from drinking too much water. This would be no safer.
-CJ
viciouss

Post by viciouss »

This is seriously where dreams are reality, I hope to do this to my belly.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

That second Santa photo is pretty damn impressive. To think a few infusions in a row would give you a gut that's comparable to any big man, and totally temporary (unlike the real thing). Wild. :)
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Heya Griffin, had to sign up and say that your photos have definitely inspired me to try this myself, got a kit on the way after talking to a couple friends. Absolutely incredible how you've inflated your belly, I've always done it via enemas but this looks way more relaxing with a much better effect and I can't wait to try it myself.

(PS: Which side of Canada are you on?)
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

AnotherCrazyCanadian wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 pm Heya Griffin, had to sign up and say that your photos have definitely inspired me to try this myself, got a kit on the way after talking to a couple friends. Absolutely incredible how you've inflated your belly, I've always done it via enemas but this looks way more relaxing with a much better effect and I can't wait to try it myself.

Hey there! Welcome to the club! And many thanks for the compliment. It's been a really fun journey. I've inflated quite a bit since I posted last so maybe it's time to share some more pictures.

I'm in Ontario, so not much use to you, I'm afraid. I don't know anyone out your way that could help you much, either. Sorry about that, but maybe someone will reply to your other post. In the meantime, there's some excellent resource material here on inflating with saline. I suggest you study it well. Belly inflation isn't that much different, at least in terms of keeping things clean and avoiding infection.

Best of luck, keep us posted, and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

These photos turn me on soooo much! I've tried this twice now since seeing your post, but haven't yet achieved what I want. First time, I placed the needles about the same spot you did, did 2l, however everything stayed really high, and it took nearly 24 hours to settle and when it did it had migrated around the sides and back. Didn't get very big, just "funny lookin" HAHA. Second time, I moved to a single spot about 3" above my navel. Only did 1l because I'm running out of supplies (like everyone). Turned out much better (stayed in front and as more round), and I think if I had done 2l it would have been amazing, problem was it literally took like 5+ hours to do just the 1l (and that's even with an 18g needle). By that time I was so tired I had no time to play with it and just went to bed. Seems mine doesn't absorb very fast though. I was still pretty big in the morning, but not "BIG" big like I want. For me, it takes about 3 days to get back to normal (like a soft normal), and about a week to be back to my usual 6-pack. I think next time, I'll use my pressure infuser and use dextrose to add some additional gains after the fact.

Question: can you describe in explicit detail your experience with needle angle? First try, I pinched the skin between my fingers to form quite a big mound of skin. After a few mm of depth I felt a slight pop as the needle passed through the skin layers and then all the pressure of the needle went away and the rest of it pushed in easily. Second try I decided to go more shallow. I did the same thing, but further down my belly, and never really felt that same "pop" but mostly a light pressure as I inserted the entire length of the needle. I'm sure this had something to do with why things ran so slow. It was a very constant drip, I thought similar to when I infuse my balls, but I'm not sure why it took so long. Any additional help would be appreciated.

No photos yet because I'm still experimenting, but I'll get some soon as I have the results I want. Running out of supplies! Help, where can I find more?
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

received_10210932157719506.jpeg
I did it into my fat below navel and it worked its way up fine. My lady freind tried above and hers was very painful and got stuck for weeks lol. One day she did a huge poop and it went down? Shes fat so certainly went nowhere near intestines. Just coincidence. Funny she was so big for so long. She kept getting asked about being pregnant.

All my inflations are sped up if i shove needle in too far then retract 3mm. Sometimes if it slows i gently pull the line and it speeds up. Occasionally at the end i only have 5mm left inserted.
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Griffin wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:39 am
AnotherCrazyCanadian wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 pm Heya Griffin, had to sign up and say that your photos have definitely inspired me to try this myself, got a kit on the way after talking to a couple friends. Absolutely incredible how you've inflated your belly, I've always done it via enemas but this looks way more relaxing with a much better effect and I can't wait to try it myself.

Hey there! Welcome to the club! And many thanks for the compliment. It's been a really fun journey. I've inflated quite a bit since I posted last so maybe it's time to share some more pictures.

I'm in Ontario, so not much use to you, I'm afraid. I don't know anyone out your way that could help you much, either. Sorry about that, but maybe someone will reply to your other post. In the meantime, there's some excellent resource material here on inflating with saline. I suggest you study it well. Belly inflation isn't that much different, at least in terms of keeping things clean and avoiding infection.

Best of luck, keep us posted, and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
Thanks for the info, and no worries, not a big loss on my end. Actually for the sake of safety and being as correct as possible, how did you put the needles in? Was it perpendicular, close to the skin, or 45 degrees inwards? How high up do you want to have the needles in? I heard that it can be lethal if you have them too high up.

Thanks!
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

failbucket wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:51 pm These photos turn me on soooo much! I've tried this twice now since seeing your post, but haven't yet achieved what I want. First time, I placed the needles about the same spot you did, did 2l, however everything stayed really high, and it took nearly 24 hours to settle and when it did it had migrated around the sides and back. Didn't get very big, just "funny lookin" HAHA. Second time, I moved to a single spot about 3" above my navel. Only did 1l because I'm running out of supplies (like everyone). Turned out much better (stayed in front and as more round), and I think if I had done 2l it would have been amazing, problem was it literally took like 5+ hours to do just the 1l (and that's even with an 18g needle). By that time I was so tired I had no time to play with it and just went to bed. Seems mine doesn't absorb very fast though. I was still pretty big in the morning, but not "BIG" big like I want. For me, it takes about 3 days to get back to normal (like a soft normal), and about a week to be back to my usual 6-pack. I think next time, I'll use my pressure infuser and use dextrose to add some additional gains after the fact.

Question: can you describe in explicit detail your experience with needle angle? First try, I pinched the skin between my fingers to form quite a big mound of skin. After a few mm of depth I felt a slight pop as the needle passed through the skin layers and then all the pressure of the needle went away and the rest of it pushed in easily. Second try I decided to go more shallow. I did the same thing, but further down my belly, and never really felt that same "pop" but mostly a light pressure as I inserted the entire length of the needle. I'm sure this had something to do with why things ran so slow. It was a very constant drip, I thought similar to when I infuse my balls, but I'm not sure why it took so long. Any additional help would be appreciated.

No photos yet because I'm still experimenting, but I'll get some soon as I have the results I want. Running out of supplies! Help, where can I find more?
Sorry to hear you didn't have the success that you wanted. I personally have never had weird migration like that. I used to be much heavier at one time. I lost about 50 lbs of fat and then started putting on some muscle. So I often wonder if it's just my fat cells plumping up again. Are you on the leaner side? Have you ever carried much weight around your torso?

And 5+ hours is a CRAZY long time for an infusion. I'm not exactly sure why. It usually takes about an hour for me to get in 1 litre of 5% dextrose. That always goes in faster and easier than saline. It also doesn't take a week to go down. Mine is virtually gone after 48 hours. Sooner if I go to the gym and do some cardio. I think this goes to show how different results can be among individuals. I'm still loving the results of mine. I should post some new pictures soon.

Regarding needle angle: I tend to go fairly shallow, almost to the point the needle is perpendicular to the skin after entry. That's why I ensure the whole area is swabbed with alcohol and any hairs are trimmed away. Typically, after swabbing the area, I'll create a fold of fat in the skin where the needle will penetrate. The fold is perpendicular to the direction of the needle. I never feel a pop, but it can be very sensitive and even painful as the catheter is piercing the skin. If it hurts too much, even just by resting the tip on the skin, I'll move the needle a bit to avoid the nerve ending. Once it pierces the skin, I slide it in almost parallel to my skin while always making sure it's hitting the subcutaneous layer by moving the fold of fat down and along the path of insertion. And yes, I feel a light pressure the entire length that it goes in. Generally, I find the shallower the needle, the faster the flow rate. I tend to get a bit of an orange-peel texture to the skin as it swells, but it goes away.