Ball and Belly inflation + PEC PICS

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

AnotherCrazyCanadian

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + HOLIDAY PICS

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Great to know Griffin, and thanks. Is there an area you should not infuse above for safetys sake? And for this quote:
"I'll create a fold of fat in the skin where the needle will penetrate. The fold is perpendicular to the direction of the needle."
Does that mean you will pinch some fat together and insert the needle into there, then let it relax and go back to it's normal resting position?
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

This is exactly the information I was looking for. Thanks for replying! I'm going to experiment a few more times for sure to see if I can get things looking like I want. The last time was close, but not big enough. I think I'll try with Dextrose (if I can find some) and go really shallow with needle placement. If I can get it looking like I want I'll be sure to post photos! Thanks again!
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

AnotherCrazyCanadian wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:15 am Great to know Griffin, and thanks. Is there an area you should not infuse above for safetys sake? And for this quote:
"I'll create a fold of fat in the skin where the needle will penetrate. The fold is perpendicular to the direction of the needle."
Does that mean you will pinch some fat together and insert the needle into there, then let it relax and go back to it's normal resting position?
Yes, that's essentially true about the fold of fat. I might hold my finger below the path of the needle being inserted. But that's more to ensure the needle doesn't go too deep or hit my muscle wall.

Regarding infusion and safety, I'm not a doctor and can't make any recommendations. I've seen guys here do their breasts, their butts, their bellies, and their hips. Somewhere, there's a guy who did his hands. I can't really comment on those other than to say I'd love to try my pecs (and will post pics if I do!).

Hope that helps
Griffin

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + EXTRA PICS

Post by Griffin »

Here's a few more random pics from recent belly inflations. Maybe I should also post some more "before" pics. Otherwise, I just look like any other overweight bloke. hehe
below.jpg
TankJock.jpg
Pump.jpg
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Those progress pics are amazing, and those final shots are a real jaw-dropper. It's amazing to imagine someone your size gaining a belly like that over such a short time.
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

Got another try cookin right now. Hopefully I'll get some good pics that I can share this time.
Shaunyboy

Post by Shaunyboy »

They’re awesome mate. I need to do this to myself or find someone in uk to do it to me
Griffin

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + PEC PICS

Post by Griffin »

Well I'm back at it again. I was fascinated by everyone's chest inflation so thought I'd give it a try too. I wanted more of a puffed up pec shape though, rather than female breasts, and I was surprised at how easy it was. I actually had to stop because it was threatening to go past my collarbone and I wasn't interested in inflating my neck. Was definitely fun. I especially loved how it felt firm like muscle when I'd flex my pec. Wasn't really expecting that. Loved it!

Serving Arnold realness. hehe
Serving Arnold realness. hehe
Had to inflate the belly for balance.
Had to inflate the belly for balance.
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Awesome results! How much did you infuse into your chest? Also what was your needle placement to make it less look like boobs but rather pecs?
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Please god, let there be more pics of those pecs! Or even a video... Hahaha
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Incredible, you look HUGE! Such a good shape on your pecs and belly! I agree, we need to see a vid of that. Be good to see how you look empty to see how much you grow. Thanks for posting.
Mike
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

Griffin. I’m a new guy here and I’ve been following your thread for a while along with PumpMikey, and man, I am so excited to try this out when I have an opportunity. I’ve done extensive reading with the beginners guide for users, read about risks and how things should be done. I have a few questions that I want to ask you from your personal experience, that I am not sure if I have found the answer to anywhere else. I may have just not looked hard enough but:

Let’s say I infuse two liters into my belly, it goes well and I handled the pain and pressure well, and I want to infuse more say another two liters, when you infuse large volumes of saline into your body, did you feel some sort of chemical imbalance in your body symptoms such as light headedness or nausea? I’ve seen guys do as high as 6L on their scrotum, and my goal someday would be to infuse a modest and moderate amount of saline to hit a certain size on my belly, obviously being considerate about skin damage, chemical balance, breathing, etc. I understand I have to build up to it, but In other words, should I expect imbalances like that for the first few times?

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my post!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Whoooo! looking good :)
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

akenaken wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:33 pm Awesome results! How much did you infuse into your chest? Also what was your needle placement to make it less look like boobs but rather pecs?
Thanks for the compliment! I infused 500ml of 5% dextrose in each pec. You can look closely at the pic where I'm wearing the black mesh. You'll be able to see the small bandage covering up the needle insertion point. I used a 1/25" catheter needle pointing down towards the nipple, so that should give you a good idea of where it started filling up. I also tied off below my pecs in my natural crease to prevent too much migration.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I am really astounded at how "Arnold" your pecs appear, they look great! Definitely with pecs like that it's time to cruise the beaches, public swimming pools but not with the belly it really takes the most impressive value of the pecs away, I think.