Air inflation with pump!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Apollo061

Air inflation with pump!

Post by Apollo061 »

so ive seen a few videos of guys just straight up inflating with air. NOW before yall start going off on me, ive heard of guys who do this pretty regularly and have only experienced slight pain from the migrating air. i figure, if the air sits just under the skin, it can only hurt you if its directly injected into your blood stream.
i was going to try the technique in this video, you first stick a sterilized sewing needle into the injection site and leave it for a while. when you take it out, there should be a defined hole. then you take the sterile, needle like tip of a sports ball pump and inflate through the hole.
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view ... -Expanding
here is another video of a guy using a bike tire pump, then around 6:53 he starts squeezing the air into his shaft from his sack, and his foreskin starts to bloat up like a balloon.
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/n2o-28687401
ive seen a lot of guys on this site who have taken park in this so i know its common. what are your stories and advice? post pics as well :mrgreen:
mRuss

Re: Air inflation with pump!

Post by mRuss »

Air injection is NOT sterile. It's a higher risk than N2O which is a higher risk than Glucose or saline infusion.

Just say 'no' to non-sterile injection.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

while no injection is entirely without risk, this air injection method sounds completely and utterly insane. please try something else.
Troika

Post by Troika »

As neat as the video is, N2O is a much safer way to go if you want to use a gas.
PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

I have done air inflation once. I made filter with alcohol so it was kinda sterile. After that I got terrible fever and my ribs hurt, like I was hit with baseball bat. Air is cheaper than n2o and stays longer but you have to stay tied until it gets fully absorbed. And figure out way to purify it from dust, bacteria and other stuff because cotton wool filled with alcohol wasn't able to filter all of it.

Oh and about puting pump needle inside your ballsack. It sounds dumb because all air is running out of it and you can't make it expand like a ballon. When I have done it I used cather with IV.
phranti

Post by phranti »

Just no!!
boobies!!!!