Are there pills that makes the testies bigger?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

arabianKnight

Are there pills that makes the testies bigger?

Post by arabianKnight »

Hi guys, As you know I am a big fan of saline. I was browsing online the other day trying to find supplements that may increase the testicles size! are you aware of any thing that is safe? any recommendations? I saw few articles about Tongkat Ali. but not a lot of information. Thank you

I want more weight and size between my legs! Here is a photo from last week.
Attachments
20170706_193633.jpg
Marcus20

Re: Are there pills that makes the testies bigger?

Post by Marcus20 »

Nice size and shape, how much saline did you infuse in this pic? I'm guessing 1.5 liters? I don't know of any supplements that can do this, but I too am interested.
Griffin

Re: Are there pills that makes the testies bigger?

Post by Griffin »

Massive sac, man! Bravo.

In regards to taking something to make your testes bigger, you might want to do some research on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (also known as HCG). It's a prescription medication that's injected subcutaneously and used in fertility treatments for women. It's also used in young boys when their testicles have not fully dropped down into the scrotum. One of the most popular off-label uses among bodybuilders is to increase testicle size after steroid use. It's not likely a doc will prescribe it to you for this reason, though, so you'll be left to your own resources. It shouldn't be too difficult if you pump iron or have friends that do.

From a personal experience, I have a friend [wink wink] who tried it and each testicle became as big as a very large egg. Was crazy. I think there might even be a pic somewhere in my archives. But it wasn't permanent and don't think it would be worth it to do for the rest of your life.