MY SILICONE ADVENTURE, 200CC NOW.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

MY SILICONE ADVENTURE, 200CC NOW.

Post by msmSaline »

Hey gents! Here are my balls all settled in! I love the weight of the silicone. My hands are small so I literally need to use both of them to be able to fully hold my balls. I had gone to TJ with the intent of adding 200c, totaling at 300, but the Dr wouldn't have it. I actually appreciated this more than I let it bother me; while I was annoyed at having spent money on an expensive trip and gone through the trouble, he explained that pretty much every guy who does this doesn't stop, and he want's to be doing the best he can in regards to my mental health. A professional, good guy and I totally recommend him. that being said I still very want my 300cc balls. haha. :twisted:

The biggest turn on is for me to have something monstrous and freaky in my pants that I have to hide. I know a lot of the guys with silicone enjoy having the custom pants made and letting it all hang out in public, but that doesn't do anything for me. I wouldn't really like it if my peers and family knew I had this fetish, however I would love to go to a family reunion or something, barely holding it all in... mmph. It's the "barely" part that gets me off. I still want my 300cc. If i can fit 400 and get away with it, fine. 500? Fine! You get one life and I like enjoying mine to the fullest (and heaviest and longest). Currently I am deciding whether or not to go on a cruise with my parents and cousin. A wet swimsuit surely would be telling that something is amiss, haha! We will see.

Oh, Sir and I are posting pretty regularly on Tumblr, and now that things in my balls have settled we are getting back into our play-time. We started documenting some of our ass-play, so if you are into a little leather and big insertions, toys and poppers, check us out. I updated the links in my signature. I post a lot, not just stuff of us. A warning as its on the extreme end. :roll: Anyway enjoy...

Some undies. Now all I can fit is the Trophy Boy line from Andrew Christian and Obviously brand's AnatoMAX. They are super comfortable, and I totally recommend a pair or two for after your saline or pump play as well! They are very soft and obviously very stretchy. ;p
tumblr_oq6vrxQGXa1u7ejs0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oq6db9r0l41u7ejs0o1_1280.jpg
Here I am before and after silicone, 0cc vs 200cc in my sack only. I don't currently have an interest in juicing my cock.
before.png
And some more artistic nudes we took for Tumblr.
200 laying.png
200 laying c.png
200 laying b.png
Last edited by msmSaline on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
moose1980

Re: MY BALLS HAVE 200CC OF SILICONE NOW...

Post by moose1980 »

looking good
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

looking great, are you going to go further?

good to hang with you at Stretch's last summer and am indebted to you for introducing me to the pressure infusing sleeve. I might have given up saline without it. It has made the saline process so much better.

all the best, ellery
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Look good! What grade silicone was used? What does the texture/firmness feel like? Are you using a tie-off to prevent migration?

I keep thinking more and more about starting silicone, and if I do I want to go huge... since I'm straight that will end normal sex for me but my fetish is so strong that I am most turned on when I'm doing saline now by myself anyway and get bummed when it goes down.

I would love to get in touch with more people doing silicone. Know of any discussion boards or contacts? I have a medical background so would do the silicone myself if I can find enough information on the grade being used and sources etc...
Henry33

Post by Henry33 »

i've seen some posts on tumblr from Lebulge - he was good seller of silicone. But he have some problems with IRS in his country and he must deleted his blog. Search on tumblr maby somebody has some contact to him ;-)
rosco

Post by rosco »

for le bulge try bebulge on tumblr.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

oh WOW!!! No that's a real work of art, there. Looks big enough to look very generous and juicy without being comically large and unwieldy. That's my absolute dream. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation! And looking forward to any additional photos and tales of your experience.
msmSaline

Re: MY SILICONE ADVENTURE, 200CC NOW.

Post by msmSaline »

Updated the first post with pics!
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

rosco

Post by rosco »

You continue to be an inspiration msm - the 200cc look great! 300cc + will be hard to hide, but go for it!
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

rosco wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:35 pm You continue to be an inspiration msm - the 200cc look great! 300cc + will be hard to hide, but go for it!
Yeah, I am going to sit on it for a while and see how i like 200. With 300 i would always be 'sitting on it' lol. Compared to other guys with similar amounts injected, I think my decade of saline experience has given me a lot more room in my sack. Most people with 200 Have really firm, protruding balls, but mine only get that way when totally cold. My dick still hangs pretty normal, although my sack sure does prop it up some, and its definitely a noticeable bulge.

My skinny punk jeans are absolutely out of the question now... hah. I have so much to donate.

S

dingdong

Post by dingdong »

I would like to have the balls done like you;would you give the TJ 'doctor address;
staling19e

Post by staling19e »

Great Job sexy man
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

dingdong wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 pm I would like to have the balls done like you;would you give the TJ 'doctor address;
send me pm

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

staling19e wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:44 am Great Job sexy man
thanks!

bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Sounds like the Avanti Derma clinic in TJ? Very reputable physicians and penile enhancement pros. Am I right? BB. :?: