First time infusion questions?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

IApumper85

First time infusion questions?

Post by IApumper85 »

Hello. Ive been a viewer on this site for a few months and finally registered.

Ive been pumping and doing PE for about 10 months now and really enjoying myself. I have a Monstertube, a Longjohnny, and various cock tubes that I've been using. I recently got into ball stretching as well. Very fun hobby!

Long story short, I've been watching videos and seeing pics of saline infusions. I've been very interested in the matter, and finally ordered all the supplies to start. They should be here early this week, I plan to so my first this upcoming weekend.

Now I have found the beginners manual and read lots of posts about the subject. I'm pretty comfortable with the process and very aware of the safety and sterility issues. Here are my questions:

- How do you know what your limit is? Does your body do something to let you know its full? My goal is BIG. I realize for a first timer, I will go for a liter and see how it goes. But for my next few times, Id like and idea as to how far to take it.

- What is the average persons absortion rate? I know itll be different for everyone, but just an average. Example, if I put a liter in Friday night, wait 24 hours, and do another liter, would a safe guess be 1 and 1/2 liters at that point?

- Does anyone do 2 bags at once? Say one in cock and on in balls? Or use a splitter? Id be curious to inflate both areas someday.

- In the manual, under Do Nots, it lists drink or do drugs. I get it, shouldnt do either in the first place. But Im just curious if anyone does/has drank while doing this. I wouldnt drink while setting everything up, but once youre good is it ok to drink or would the chemicals react in a bad way? Just trying to cover all my bases!

I appreciate anyones help with this. This site has been an enormous source of knowledge and inspiration, and i thank everyone for that. I am very excited to try this and look forward to getting HUGE! Lol
imgaym

Re: First time infusion questions?

Post by imgaym »

I am new to injection (did my first one about two months ago) and have done it about 10 times now. I did 500 ml the first time and have worked up to about 1L. I would take it slow and listen to your body. My guess is the amount you can inject depends on your anatomy. My issue is that when I get much more than 500 ml injected, I have problems with leakage, even when using super glue. It takes me about 30 hrs to absorb about 90% of the injection. If you have a 9-5 job, I would recommend injecting on Friday or Saturday to give your body time to absorb (assuming you are concerned about showing at work). As for drinking, I have mixed the two before with no issue. Just make sure to use good hygiene and clean equipment.

Good luck and have fun!
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

Thank you for your reply!

That seems to fall about in line what I was thinking. My first couple times I will try for a liter and see how it all goes. I am hoping for some more replies as I am really wanting an answer to how to know when to go farther. Like I said, my goal is BIG!

Thanks again and would love some more input!
be_sham

Post by be_sham »

To find out what your limit is really is just listening to your body you will be able to tell when your sack is full, you need to listen to this as if you go further it can turn quite painful quite quickly.

Absorption rate is dependant on individual and also how hydrated your body is, if i want a quick turnaround I will be slightly dehydrated that way your body absorbs a little quicker I probably absorb 1 L in a little over 24 hours.

Have done two bags/lines at once before it was ok but to get big it's not about how quick you can infuse, you need to let you sack get used to the saline so actually a steady infusion may get you to an overall larger size.

Can't give you any advise about drinking etc as never done it.

be_sham
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

Thanks for your input! That about falls in line with what I was thinking. Will definitely take it slow for awhile and see how it all goes. Everything showed up today, just waiting for Friday to roll around!
BallsBeDanglin

Post by BallsBeDanglin »

Great answers here already, but I'll add my experience as well:
- I think my first two infusions were about 500ml each. You might be surprised at how bigger that is than normal! As others have said, listen to your body to know your limit. Your skin won't be used to stretching in this way, so it might be tough to get 1L in on the first go.
- I've never done two lines at once (but others have). If you want size in both cock and balls, just tie off behind your cock and insert the cath into your sack. Once your sack fills up, the fluid will start to fill your cock. (That's happened to me a few times whether I wanted it to or not. In fact, the fluid often migrates there ~6 hours after infusing for me.)
- I think the guidebook's advice is to avoid mind altering drugs (including alcohol) to avoid poor judgement or degraded dexterity. I've had a beer or two when infusing :-)
- I second the idea of infusing at the start of the weekend. Should be resolved by Monday morning.

Let us know how it goes!
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

BallsBeDanglin wrote:Great answers here already, but I'll add my experience as well:
- I think my first two infusions were about 500ml each. You might be surprised at how bigger that is than normal! As others have said, listen to your body to know your limit. Your skin won't be used to stretching in this way, so it might be tough to get 1L in on the first go.
- I've never done two lines at once (but others have). If you want size in both cock and balls, just tie off behind your cock and insert the cath into your sack. Once your sack fills up, the fluid will start to fill your cock. (That's happened to me a few times whether I wanted it to or not. In fact, the fluid often migrates there ~6 hours after infusing for me.)
- I think the guidebook's advice is to avoid mind altering drugs (including alcohol) to avoid poor judgement or degraded dexterity. I've had a beer or two when infusing :-)
- I second the idea of infusing at the start of the weekend. Should be resolved by Monday morning.

Let us know how it goes!
Thank you for your advice! I work the night shift, started about 45 minutes ago. 700 ml in so far....feels AMAZING! I will post pics in a bit.
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

About 850 ml...shooting for the whole liter. This is great!
Attachments
20170408_010841.jpg
be_sham

Post by be_sham »

How did it go?
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

Sorry, for some reason I couldn't post all weekend. Kept giving me error messages. Anyway, first time went awesome! Got the whole liter in, had a little trouble sealing up but got it eventually. I didn't get the glue that was mentioned in the beginner's manual, the two stores I tried were out. Did not think one liter would get me that big! Very good time though, can't wait til next weekend. Thanks again to everyone for the input and advice!
Attachments
20170408_021230.jpg
20170408_014003.jpg
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

nice job man feels great doesint it
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

moose1980 wrote:nice job man feels great doesint it
It feels amazing. Cant wait to do it again. Another question i had is aimed at guys that can do 2+ liters. How do you usually get that much in? Do you put a liter in, wait to absorb a little, then go for more? Or are there people that can go one after the other? I plan on doing a liter for a few weeks but want to eventually push to 2+. Thanks in advance!
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Very nice. I do huge infusions myself. Check out my stuff at http://www.xtube.com/profile/sexydude82 ... activities