How many litter should i go for?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

bige13

How many litter should i go for?

Post by bige13 »

How many litter should i go for? I have one of a litter 1 dextose , and planing on getting 4 bags of 1 litter of saline, do you think that is good to go with

I just brought one of those starchy cock rings
bige13

Re: How many litter should i go for?

Post by bige13 »

anyone???????
bige13

Post by bige13 »

BUMP??????
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

I tried it with saline first.
500ml - 1l - 1,5l - 2l
When I got to 1l I knew I could try 500ml of 5% glucose.
When I got to 2l I knew I could go for 500ml of 10% glucose and it would not swell probably more.. It did not swell not nearly same size so.. safe.
1l of glucose.. dextrose... I dont know how big that could go :) from 1,5-2l+... do what you feel safe :P
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

sorry, but what is a litter???
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

ole.saline wrote:sorry, but what is a litter???
Not everyone's first language is English. Of course he meant Liter.

So, How's your German, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, etc.?
bige13

Re: How many liters should i go for?

Post by bige13 »

I meant to type liter.
bige13

Post by bige13 »

i order 5 1 liters bags of saline and i have a 250 ml bag of dextrose. Do you think i should go for it and use everything? or should i just do the saline?
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

You'd be hard pressed (pun intended) to get that all in in one sitting.

I can do 4 liters in a sitting, but get some good cramps due to tissue swamping in lower extremities.

Are you brand spanking new to infusing or stretching?

Have you been stretching with weights and rings for years and now trying this?

The reason I ask those two questions is it will make a difference in how much you can go for the first time.

For instance, my first time was two liters of saline. But I have been stretching with weights and rings for 10 years before I tried. So I already had some mass.

If you are completely new to this you might not even get that whole 250ml of Dex in (presuming it's 5% - if more than 5%, you won;t want to use it the first time).

This is how big I get now:
Monster.jpg
bige13

Post by bige13 »

what is a good ball stretcher?
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

pumpinit wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 am Never, never use Glucose. Think before you act.
If you are stupid enough to do this go to the drug store first and buy a glucose monitor and strips.
If you can get it get insuline. After you have stupidly done this monitor your glucose about thirty minutes apart.
If you go over 250 read the instructions of how much insuline to use and do this repeatedly until the reading stop going up after thirty minutes or so after injection.
Then good luck.
This guy doesn't know how much glucose content is in the bag. The higher the percentage - the more glucose or "sugar" there is in comparison of ratios. I forget who said it before, but for every liter 5% there is around the same amount of sugar as a soda. You should never try this if you are diabetic, it is life threatening either way. In summary, do lots and lots of research on this.
I'm not to be held responsible for anything I've said or anything that is attempted.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Now kids, let's remember our biology classes from school. Glucose strips test blood glucose levels. That's the amount of glucose in your bloodstream, measured in nanomoles per liter.

A liter of D5 contains 5% dextrose. It contains 50 grams of dextrose. A solution infused into a body cavity will, over the course of 36-48 hours, be absorbed by the body. So, you can expect to absorb between 1 and 1.5 grams of sugar per hour into your body. Unless you're already diabetic the human body is generally able to handle this.

So, if you're infusing, remember not to infuse an entire bag directly into your bloodstream rather than into your genitals.

And if you know fucking nothing at all about human biology, remember to not fucking advise people to take insulin for no reason. That's honestly way the fuck more dangerous than infusing D5.

EDIT: Thank you Marcus20 for quoting the offending post. I was, of course, not trying to call you out at all. Together we can fight fear-mongering and oppressive disinformation on our forum.