Gelafusal

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Black_Wing

Gelafusal

Post by Black_Wing »

Hi there. Does anyone did used the Solution "Gelafusal" ?
It contains some gelatin and is for expanding the blood serum because it draws fluid the the bloodstream when it is applied intravenous. But how about a subcutan application of this colloidal fluid to the ballsack? Does it draw too much fluid from the testicles and harms the tissue. Or does gelafusal long enough for a controlled fluid draw without harming the tissue?

Here is a link to a technical description of the solution but its german.

https://www.praxisdienst.de/out/media/Gelafusal.pdf
eam2012

Re: Gelafusal

Post by eam2012 »

I wonder if this is what they are experimenting for the 3 week breast inflation...
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

i have had contact with the manuafacturer/distributor in the Netherlands
i asked them what would happen if gelofusine (gelafusal) goes subcataneous. the only sideeffects they could tell me was possible allergic reaction and if a lot of tension was build up under the skin... necrosis. certainly do not want that last thing to happen :wink: :wink:
im about to give it a try myself. first want to do a simple 10cc subcutaneous injection to see what happens.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Sorry I can't read the PDF file but it looks like (please check first) a plasma replacement for critical care... I've done a few with UK trade names Haemacelle or something spelt like that with no ill effects. They're normally based on a protein that'll draw fluid towards it so given for acute heart failure and such.

Never had any problems except it never lasts as long as you want, however it lasted longer than saline or dextrose saline for me.

I just wish this temporary filler stuff was cheaper!

Mad to thing you can buy 2 or 5 ml at a time when we're happy with +500mls of saline!!!
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

It would be absolutely cool if this protein based (gelatin) solutions could last much longer than saline or dextrose and draws fluid over a longer period of time. So you could have a bigger ballsack for a week or even longer. Or you just need a much smaller amount of solution to get the same results.

Another kinky side effect of this gelatin solution could be a much tighter ballsack.

And you can probably infuse this solution to your breasts and get some nice pair of tits for a long time period (ok i do have implants, they last much longer 8) )

And the solution isnt that expensive. I have a website where a 500ml bag is about 8€. So that could be a really nice thing to have =D