Just got silicone in Tijuana.... 100cc in the sack.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

Just got silicone in Tijuana.... 100cc in the sack.

Post by msmSaline »

Hi gents!
I know this isn't about saline, but I've posted here for years and it just seems like the best place to share...

So yesterday my boyfriend and I ('Sir' and 'Boy' as we like to say, respectively) made our trip to Mexico to see Dr E. for our first injection of silicone. I was not as nervous as I thought I would be, if anything the most stressful part of the experience was navigating Tijuana... Sir and I were a bit unlucky, in that it was raining immensely the entire day! We could barely see enough to drive down to the California border! I watched an unfortunate Mercedes behind me spin around about ten times before hitting the highway's dividing wall... On the other hand, the intense weather made it extremely easy to get over the border both in and out of Mexico. It took us about 15 minutes, which rocks since Fridays typically have a three hour delay back to California.

Anyway, Dr. E. was very nice! He answered all our questions and made sure to discuss not only the medical aspects of silicone in one's manhood, but the social and psychological considerations as well. He discussed how many men come back for more and more size, and the fact that we are still young; Sir is 39 and Boy is 30. He wanted to be sure of our certainty before taking our money, which I respect him for a lot since we both paid $360. A lesser man would take that $720 without question.

We'd like to post progress pics here for your comments. Silicone changes a bunch in the first month after injection as I have researched (and now 'gaining' first hand experience), and having something to look back at is a turn on and just interesting to document. We don't plan on doing incredibly large amounts, we will probably end at 200cc to 250cc in our sacks when it's all said and done. We don't have plans on injecting our shafts. For the record and to help y'all gauge the size here, we both have just under 7" cocks. Sir is luckier than me in the width department. :)

As always, would love your thoughts. We will try to update as things move along this month.

msm
Both of us the day after. Sir on the left and Msm on the right.
Both of us the day after. Sir on the left and Msm on the right.
Last edited by msmSaline on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
msmSaline

Re: Just got silicone in Tijuana.... 100cc in the sack.

Post by msmSaline »

Day 1, just got back from Tijuana to our hotel in CA:
Sir, relaxing after a long day crossing the border, 100cc. We didnt start taking pics of both of us until later.
Sir, relaxing after a long day crossing the border, 100cc. We didnt start taking pics of both of us until later.
msm, day 1
msm, day 1
msm, day 1
msm, day 1
msm, day 1
msm, day 1
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

day 2, after a hot shower together (and of course much sweaty fondling :D )
Sir, day 2 after shower. Got a wicked bruise, but its fading already. Nothing us dudes here are not used to!
Sir, day 2 after shower. Got a wicked bruise, but its fading already. Nothing us dudes here are not used to!
Sir, day 2 after shower
Sir, day 2 after shower
Sir, day 2 after shower
Sir, day 2 after shower
Sir, day 2 after shower
Sir, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower
msm, day 2 after shower

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Day 2, in our Neoprene cock rings. They rock, I forget that I'm wearing them. I love the feeling when our balls are a bit cooler; they feel so nice and full. It's different from saline though... strange how it changes with the temp. Is anyone familiar with the "settling" process, as the silicone starts to make a permanent placement in the scrotum?
msm, day 2. cooled off and in the C ring
Sir, day 2. cooled off and in the C ring

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

:twisted: Cant wait to go back for the second 100cc in a few months! Maybe 150cc.... but no more than that. We just want to look like natural, very lucky guys. It was AWESOME walking through the international airport today in our running pants and commando with no underwear, got some nice stares. Sir already has such a thick dick as it is.
We like our dicks as-is and mostly just want to compliment them with some nice, permanent bull balls.
We like our dicks as-is and mostly just want to compliment them with some nice, permanent bull balls.
Totally worth it if you couldnt tell how we feel.
Totally worth it if you couldnt tell how we feel.

elsimate

Post by elsimate »

Glad it all went well for you both, and thank you for posting your journey with photos.
You helped me so much get into saline with your posts. Maybe i might get into silicone oneday, but not sure at the moment.
Thanks again E.
imgaym

Post by imgaym »

Pictures look great. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted.
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

Hi...you guys have so hot and round natural looking balls both of you. Nice that all went smoothly and safely. Keep sending pics if you get more done in the future. Thx. M
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

Please could you let me/us know where you got those cok rings? Thank-you
woody1

Post by woody1 »

I would be more worried about bumping into the Zeta's and ending up tied to a tree with a big Z cut into your chest.

:lol:
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

marcotoo wrote:Hi...you guys have so hot and round natural looking balls both of you. Nice that all went smoothly and safely. Keep sending pics if you get more done in the future. Thx. M
Thanks,

The cock rings help. I have done -so much- saline in the past, this 100cc still feels pretty loose and hangs well when I am not wearing the ring. When I go back for the second half to be injected it should fill in. Massaging seems to be pretty important in the early days; luckily I work from home and look good in runner style pants :)

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

woody1 wrote:I would be more worried about bumping into the Zeta's and ending up tied to a tree with a big Z cut into your chest.

:lol:

For real! Its not so bad. When I left, the doctor told us which Taxis were dangerous, which were overpriced and which were safe... although after getting our balls done I was happy to spend more than necessary to get home fast and play.

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

stjpumpfan wrote:Please could you let me/us know where you got those cok rings? Thank-you

They are Neoprene material cock rings and the most comfy ones I have ever tried. If you are in California you can get them from 665 Leather in West Hollywood or from Mr. S Leather in San Fran.

They also have them online here. I am using the widest one for my cock/balls and the smallest one for my cock in the pics:

https://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB24/neopr ... kring.html
http://www.665leather.com/neoprene-cock-ring-thick.html

Both Sir and I have very wide and loose ballsacks (and sir has never really pumped or done saline, lucky him), the rings help keep the shape very well. I would be fine wearing this all the time; I have the large one on now and its been there comfortably overnight. I forgot about it, in fact.

As for the feeling of silicone, the skin is thickening as if on the tail-end of a saline marathon. It just feels like nice jelly inside.