Supplies came in today

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Troika

Supplies came in today

Post by Troika »

Or rather, the saline and the IVs did, everything else came on Saturday. I accidentally ordered 8 two packs of 250ml saline pouches instead of 4 two packs so i have 4 liters. ^^; This'll be my first time infusing so I'm pretty nervous, mainly about inserting a needle into my scrotum. I've never liked needles so i hope it hurts a lot less than i think it might.

How much would be appropriate for a first time? I do have school on Monday so I don't want to infuse too much that its uncomfortable to walk or its visible. I'm planning on infusing Friday night when I get home. I've been getting a lot of wonderful advice from darkwolf43, which i appreciate very much. Any other helpful tips, suggestions or things to expect would be very helpful. ^^ I think i'll post some pictures that night and the next day.

Also, is there anything I should know about sleeping after infusing? Should i be worried about injury duing the night? I tend to move about a lot during the night.
mxpmpr

Re: Supplies came in today

Post by mxpmpr »

Excuse me pal, but 8 packs of 250ml. Makew 2 liters. And you should wait to next friday. Then you'll have a couple of days to return to a not so obvious state. Try the ammmount you feel comfy, very slow dripping. You know, the first minutes there is sime discomfort, that's normal, but it soon dissapears. Watch for undisared migration. And be sure to have everything ready before starting, and everything clean and dissinfected. There is a guide writes for msm here.
Keep huge!

Eric
mxpmpr

Post by mxpmpr »

And for sleeping. I move a lot too. Y use a pillow beetwen my legs, and try to sleep face down, because face up makes my snoring and I wake myself, lol.
Keep huge!

Eric
Troika

Post by Troika »

mxpmpr wrote:Excuse me pal, but 8 packs of 250ml. Makew 2 liters. And you should wait to next friday. Then you'll have a couple of days to return to a not so obvious state.
I said I bought 8 two packs of 250ml. https://www.mountainside-medical.com/co ... 6775958212

Why would it make a difference waiting until next Friday? I still have school that week too. :s
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

If you use only saline infusion you can go to 500ml of it if you've got stretched balls when they are warm . You can try it to your cock on the top for take bigger of it. After few try of saline you can use glucose, first time 5% during few infusion and after 10% of it. For glucose don't forget it take double place after 1 hour. Start with 250ml if you can find it. For my part and if you're clean i use 500ml of glucose 10% during 1 week. Every two days i infuse my cock and balls with same infusion kit. Take look of my pics on this site. Never have gote any prob to use the same needle in the same week.
Have good luck and good pleasure!!!! For my part i love to have big cock in my pants all the week

For your 1rst time just use 250ml if you got to school after. You juste need to find small undies for use at day to compress it or find xxl pants to wear it.
Saline deasapeared after one night and if you do on saturday it desapeard for the week

See my pics with glucose and you can imagine what is better for you
Attachments
166_1000.jpg
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Tw125 wrote:If you use only saline infusion you can go to 500ml of it if you've got stretched balls when they are warm . You can try it to your cock on the top for take bigger of it. After few try of saline you can use glucose, first time 5% during few infusion and after 10% of it. For glucose don't forget it take double place after 1 hour. Start with 250ml if you can find it. For my part and if you're clean i use 500ml of glucose 10% during 1 week. Every two days i infuse my cock and balls with same infusion kit. Take look of my pics on this site. Never have gote any prob to use the same needle in the same week.
Have good luck and good pleasure!!!! For my part i love to have big cock in my pants all the week

For your 1rst time just use 250ml if you got to school after. You juste need to find small undies for use at day to compress it or find xxl pants to wear it.
Saline deasapeared after one night and if you do on saturday it desapeard for the week

See my pics with glucose and you can imagine what is better for you
Never tried to infuse cock as main O.o infusing balls always. Where do you inject it into the cock?
gabrielageo

Post by gabrielageo »

I'm planning to do my breasts in a couple of weeks, do you mind to tell me what was the complete setup that you used?