Need help with breast inflation.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Zeroth16

Need help with breast inflation.

Post by Zeroth16 »

Hello. Sort of new here but have done scrotal inflations about four times, and now want to do breast inflation. I have done one breast inflation before but it did not work out so well. I did increase in size very slightly but each breast became very hard and slightly misshapen. I recovered like normal from it, but did not have the kind of experience everyone seems to talk about. I am hoping someone can give me advice as I am getting two liters of dextrose for myself in the next week. The first time I tried saline but now I prefer dextrose because it's more comfortable so I hope its okay for my chest. I am using only one liter split between my breast and saving the other litre for another day. Can anyone give me advice so I can get actual breasts instead of rock hard sorta boobs? My body type is neither skinny, fat, nor muscular. I sit in between in terms of shape.

1. What needle size should I use?
2. How fast should I set the flow?
3. Where do I place the needles? The last time I pressed them in about 2 inches above the nipple and at a 40 degree angle

I want any tips so I can get this to work. I am assuming maybe I went to fast. I stopped earlier my first time because I assumed I might be hurting myself by making my breasts feel like rocks. Thank you for any advice.
phranti

Re: Need help with breast inflation.

Post by phranti »

Breasts going hard is normal. They settle about half an hour after filling. There's a few threads about breast inflation in the forum, most of the answers are there but happy to help if you still need more info :)
boobies!!!!
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

Yea there is but alot of the answers seem to be heavily scattered. I looked again and some of the questions were answered.

1. It seems a lot of experienced users use 18g needles. Luckily I ordered a pack of needles with several different sizes.

2. The question about flow was not answered yet, but I assume you want to allow your skin to adjust somewhat?

3. It seems everyone places them in the same place, unless they are okay with stabbing themselves 6 times

4. So when my breasts become hard to I let it keep flowing, or stop the flow and wait until they become soft again?

Thank you for any help which just seems will be one person. With one question answered Ill see how this session goes
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

For best result you need to but pregmant bra to stop the infusion (you need to cut one part of it). I allways use needles of 21 G and only on top of chest. And the bra stop the mouvement of the infusion. Look of my pic for result of kt with just only 500ml of 5% of glucose (250 per chest)
Attachments
431_1000.jpg
437_1000.jpg
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

For best result you need to but pregmant bra to stop the infusion (you need to cut one part of it). I allways use needles of 21 G and only on top of chest. And the bra stop the mouvement of the infusion. Look of my pic for result of kt with just only 500ml of 5% of glucose (250 per chest)
Ah okay. So get a bra, with no cups or cut them out. This will help contain the fluids to where you want them. Thank you for that advice, as last time I messaged the fluids back to where I want it.

I am going to go ahead and assume that I should only do 250cc per breast if I am newish to this. Maybe I will put more in after an hour of inflation. I hope dex 5% has decent swelling
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

Hope you had nice result with! For my part i like to have some inflate saline or glucose boobs. You can use pregmant bra for best result. And after you can put normal bra. For my part i like to pump my neeples at same time for best erect nipples. After few try you can have nice result. But if you want it for few days you need to wear bra during sleeping. It depend if you use saline or dextrose