An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Rockmeathammer

Post by Rockmeathammer »

Last edited by Rockmeathammer on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
moose1980

Re: Supplies have arrived

Post by moose1980 »

Its so nice when the wife agrees with what we do.your sac looks great
mxpmpr

Post by mxpmpr »

I have the same issue. I usually pump my dick to fill it with saline after or at the same time I'm filling my ballsac. I found that staying reclined for a while over my right side helps to make it even. And when I'm not erect my penis must rest ponting to the right. That helped me too. Sorry for my limited english, it's not my first language, so maybe I'm not being as clear as I'd want.
Keep huge!

Eric
Rockmeathammer

Post by Rockmeathammer »

Last edited by Rockmeathammer on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Rockmeathammer wrote:Thank you. It does make life a whole lot easier with the wife onboard.

And thanks for the advice mx. I occasionally pump the saline into the penis as well and I try massaging and working the area. It'll kinda works its way in sometimes, but I have to be completely maxed and tied off tight so the saline has no other place to go. I guess over time and stretching it'll even itself out.
How do you deal with cock infused with saline, does it turn like pigs tail? xd (well mine does when foreskin is full of saline... looks kind of scary :D atleast I was when I did it first for 2l)
Rockmeathammer

Post by Rockmeathammer »