stressed skin

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

K.caseni-Las

stressed skin

Post by K.caseni-Las »

leeking through the skin?
In this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47208&sid=48be2a7e7 ... 31#p293545 we are discussing leeking/ "sweating" G5% through the skin of the scrotum. It happens to me sometimes, when stressing the sack after filling or when I fill too much too fast. Once it starts, I cannot stop it. :(

Anybody similar experience? or even explanations. :?: Thanks. :!:
justabitbigger

Re: stressed skin

Post by justabitbigger »

My understanding would be too much internal pressure which forces fluids out through the skin.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Hi everybody and every sack,
am I the only one with that phenomenon? Today I did 0.8 litre of G5%. Only a little more than half what I did the last time. And it happens again. I planned to go to the sauna. But with this condition, I dont feel like going. Too bad.
But I found a new "swimmsuit". I put them on the back side in front. Shows my cute butt and has plenty of room for my huge sack. They are sold for women to hide their belly! Very elastic, cheap to buy. Perfect fit. The skin coloured version gets semi see through when wet. Somehow it makes the biggest ballsack look normal... In the past, I heard people say, what did he stuff in his swimmsuit? Not with these. There is more than a hint of visibility.
I got carried away: who experienced the sweating through the sackskinn?
:shock:
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

I do also, but after 2.5 liters. But how else to stretch the sac except to max it to its current limits
Goal to go bigger than 30"
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Hi, I am filling 1/2 l G5% into the leaking sack to see what happens.
When I started infusing a few years back, I had quite often hematomas from the needle. That never occurs now.
Then I had problems getting the needle hole closed up. Some time I used crazy glue. Dont need it anymore, because I put my finger on the site and press it for at least 5-10 minutes.
The sweating didnt happen for a long time. Now it does again. I dont know exactly why.
Well, I have to research!! :lol: and do some fillings. I am using up my G5% stock before I buy new saline..
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

filled again and it is still leaking. Where the babypwder sticks. And stings when showering. :? :cry:
Attachments
DSCF3911.JPG
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

looks like I am baking Xmas cockies :lol: :lol: :lol:
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

I know this problem, it occurs when I fill in very much Glucose and when the skins comes under tension. Since I use a body lotion directly after infusion (carefully to avoid contact to the injection site) and apply it regularly every few hours I do not experience sweating any more.
davexxl

Post by davexxl »

Make sure you dont shave near to an infusion day and also we heat the sac up to speed the infusion, in your case maybe keep it cool to cold just a thought, but I do think slow down the drip allow the sac to absorb and keep needles high as possible but be aware of the testicles, center down the seam is good although bit tough.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

It would happen to me when I filled 4 liters in a session. I no longer have the sweats with only 4 liters.

I would need to go past 5 liters in a single session (evening, for example) to begin to worry about this.

What I also did that stopped them was use a large Tegaderm over that area where I sweat. I placed the Tegaderm when I was full and stretched, but not yet sweating.

It's also kinds uncomfortable when it heals as the sweats usually come with blisters. When the blister pop and then heal (like on a bad sunburn) they dry, itch and well are uncomfortable.

It really comes down to having so much pressure in your sack that it forces the fluid through the skin. The other solution is not to fill as much at once, but prolong the fill with a max fill (without sweats) and over the next 12 to 24 hours add a liter or two.

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/pro ... -dressings
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

my solution will be, not to do more than 1/2 l of G5% anymore. simple.
I still sit on the edge of the chair. If he doesnt like it, I dont like it.
Happy XXL mas. :D