Help - PLEASE

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Thor39

Help - PLEASE

Post by Thor39 »

Hi
I live in Denmark, and have been ballpumping for about a year now. I now want to try saline, but having some problems.

1. Anybody who knows where I can bye saline in Denmark?
2. Is it safe to infuse saline for eyewash or woundcleaning?
3. Where can I bye the tubeset going from the saline to the needle?
4. if it is safe to use eyewash, how do I connect that to the needle?

Please help me. I can hardly wait to try out saline.

Thor
elsimate

Re: Help - PLEASE

Post by elsimate »

helloThor39"

1. Anybody who knows where I can bye saline in Denmark? -- Try,,, www.praxisdienst.com i am sure they ship to Denmark
2. Is it safe to infuse saline for eyewash or woundcleaning? --- I myself would not use eyewash, why ? when you can get the right stuff and be safe.
3. Where can I bye the tubeset going from the saline to the needle? ----- praxisdienst.com do the givining sets.
4. if it is safe to use eyewash, how do I connect that to the needle? ------- i don't get my needles from prax, but think you can and it is simple to conect ,
------ Don't forget the Alcohol wips and bandade/plasters. also i use Antibacterial wash/soap
Please help me. I can hardly wait to try out saline. ----- Check out msmSaline saline guide A SALINE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

I am in the Uk and had no problem with praxisdienst when ordering, mine came in a white box but does have the name of the company on it .
Shame you not in the uk or i would offer to help you, Just get the right stuff, stay safe / clean and enjoy. Ed
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

you have to be your own nurse! Only medical/ hospital grade of fluids and tools. If you love yourself! PLEASE.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

..and the kowledge how to use everything. Otherwise dont do it.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Must admit I've used sterile eyewash a few times and not had any problems. I used sterowash pods.
Thor39

Post by Thor39 »

Hi Ed
Thanks for the advice.
Reason why i want to use sterile eyewash, is that in Denmark you need a prescription to buy saline for infusion. So I am afraid it wont get throgh costum.
Could you post links to all the right items I would need? Dont want to buy the wrong things.
Thor
phranti

Post by phranti »

Praxisdienst.com

DO NOT use saline eyewash.

Do your research.

Be sterile, be safe. Dont take shortcuts.

Saline inflation can be dangerous. Do not increase the risk by using improper fluids or equipment.

If you have any complications at all, seek medical advice immediately (and be honest).

Stay safe , have fun.
boobies!!!!
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

I have sent you an Pm, it's you body and health and safety but why ask for help if you are going to do what you want in the first place.
really look into it all before you, use eyewash. Ed.
Bearinboots

Post by Bearinboots »

Hi Thor, In the UK we have the same restriction, we need medical prescription for it. But with Praxidenst you won't have that trouble and there shouldn't be any problem with customs, within the EU. In fact, I'm not sure how far you are from Germany or France, you probably can take the time and cross the borders where I know they don't have the same restrictions. The equipment is all in the same website, just advice you to buy some extra because you're bound to spoil few needles and pipe the first time around on your own, unless you find a mentor. And please please please, lots of sterilising around your hands, the skin where you will prick yourself, the wound afterwards, the bed or chair where you're sitting down, keep all dust away from you. Wilf
zoomy

Post by zoomy »

Thor ,drive to the German side and in every drug store you can buy saline and Glucose 5% over the counter ,find a drugstore in internet over the border tel.order, and go pick it up. When I vacation in Denmark I bring my stuff with me, last year was cool with 3ltr glucose balls naked on the beach in Denmark ,got alot of :shock: :shock: :shock:
InfiBall

Post by InfiBall »

Hi Thor.
I've used www.funmed.de for the last 10 years - they are fast and reliable.
They only take bank-transfer as payment, but it works.
They deliver to Denmark within a week of payment.
I usually order about 8 liters at a time to stay under the 10 kg postal limit.

InfiBall, Copenhagen
A guy with a dedicated buldge
Thor39

Post by Thor39 »

Hi Infiball
Thanks. I hav written you a PM