Infusion of the stomach?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadowcs

Infusion of the stomach?

Post by Shadowcs »

So, we all like infusing our junk. Some of us like infusing chests to give the impression of moobs/boobs. But, has anyone tried or know if it would be possible to do the same to the belly/stomach?
Tw125

Re: Infusion of the stomach?

Post by Tw125 »

Don't know witch result you want to do like that.......
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

There's a fetish for everything friend. Some people like big balls. Some people like big tits. Some people like big bellies!
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

I like big boobs and big cock and balls but don't thinking to try in my stomac. Like you say every people have got some different pleasure. It's your choice but not real exciting pleasure like that ( don't want to look like pregnant for pleasure). When i do in my cock or balls i've got real ecxiting pleasure to masturbe me and ha e big load, and in tits i like to pumped it after infusion to got same pleasure of women.... But in stomac don't know the real pleasure to find. If i woud like to have big stomac i just eat swiss cheese fondue. But no body is perfect and i respect your choice..... it's just you've got anormal doing for this forum. Don't be sad like that. For my part i'm not perfect. Like to wear women dress and make up it. Just want to know what pleasure you can find like that......
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

This it what i like to do for excitng moment
Attachments
20161128_201125.jpg
438_1000.jpg
20161122_113307-1.jpg
20161128_194913.jpg
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

The pleasure and excitement for me is watching my body change in minutes and hours rather than months. Plus I wouldn't want to be fat permanently hah
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

Ok!!!!!but the pleasure of glucose or saline infusion it's to be more men or women like we want, whit big cock or balls and breast, And as you can see i'm the only one to reply of your post for the moment, and don't sure you find here someone who like the same things like you........
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

You'd be surprised. Considering we're on a site that likes body modification...
I'm sure there are many who find you odd for making yourself look more like a woman
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

I just think stomac infusion have not interest here. Who do same things here.????? For cocks, balls or boobs, we are few on it. Don't see any modification body like heads, legs, or arms in this forum...........
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Boob infusion had no interest either. Not to start with.

I think the message here is simple. If you don't have anything positive to add, don't add anything at all
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

I've thought about stomach infusion. I've tried with an air pump, but it gave me cramps.
-CJ
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Yeah I've tried inflation via an air hose up the back side, and with water up the back side. Water is much better but you can't hold it for long at all
Slegiar

Post by Slegiar »

I definitely think you'll find belly Inflation rather than infusion is a much more common thing in that department of interests. with the cock and balls, infusion (and inflation for the n20 users) makes sense, because there's not a readily easy way to get anything in there. but with the belly there's at least 2 different routes. and if OnceDeli was any indication in her prime time of doing videos, you can stretch your stomach slowly over time to get just as HUGELY big as some people can do with their sacks. at least.....comparative to normal, i mean XD
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Yeah, inflation is certainly something that interests me. I just find that air inflation can last a sufficient time but cause unbearable cramps for me
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Had a girl I used to play with that loved to have her belly extended to the max. We used high volume enemas and the best was mementos with coke soda. I loved watching her belly distend when the coke hit the candies :twisted: She loved it too except all the belching from the built up gases :D I'd try the mementos/cola thing if you want a big distended belly for short period of time. Most safe indeed.