finally boobs!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eam2012

Re: finally boobs!

Post by eam2012 »

I didnt have a lot of pain, only when it was flowing too fast. I have a lot more fat so I think I'll be ok on the hips. How much do you do on hips?
phranti

Post by phranti »

Last time I did 750ml each side. Gonna go for 1000ml next time, maybe a little more.
boobies!!!!
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

They look great! Breast inflation can be very addictive, I know it was for me. I started out with saline and worked my way up to 1000 ml per breast which would give me a nice set of DD's for a few hours. Started reading about dextrose and tried it and was hooked. Gives you great results that lasts longer than saline and has the added benefit of continued swelling for a couple hours after the infusion. I tried to do too large amount the first time and ended up with a uniboob but experimented until I found the right amount which for me is about 650 ml per breast. Lasts well over 24 hours and just can't keep my hands off them. The feeling of the tightness as they continue to swell is great and I think eventually the skin will stretch enough I will be able to go even larger.
Attachments
IMG_0314.JPG
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

nice. I'm working on losing some extra weight which will leave me with some loose skin so I can go bigger. I'll try dextrose after I practice for a while..
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

eam2012 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:30 pm about an inch above the nipple. They were the biggest boobs I've ever gotten to touch :lol: 22.5 hours later there is still a fair amount in there, I had to cancel my plans today since I couldn't hide them...
ROFL. What a terrible problem. :mrgreen:
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

seriously :) If I didnt have to work I'd have them way more though...
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

eam2012 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:19 am seriously :) If I didnt have to work I'd have them way more though...
:-) Same here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocn1r0pddl3p7 ... x.jpg?dl=0

I'm planning on an industrial-strength refill soon. :twisted:
I'll get some better pics after they've settled into shape.

I seem to differ from others here, in that I like just the raw, hot turn-on of making and playing with my own boobs, rather than adding feminine touches.

As I also like inflating/skewering my cock and sac, I think a couple of long,shiny skewers through each tit would set them off nicely. :twisted: