N2O and Saline together

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpMikey

N2O and Saline together

Post by PumpMikey »

Hi, just wondering if anyone has done N2O and saline together? I am just planning my next fill and was thinking it might be good to blow up with N2O to almost max, then drop a few litres into my sack straight after? I'm hoping I get bigger than I ever have and the N2O and saline together will just feel incredible :) any thoughts? Is this a good idea or potentially dangerous (any more so than inflating anyway, infections etc.)
Thanks mike
jddill

Re: N2O and Saline together

Post by jddill »

I did saline then n2o 12 hours later with no trouble.
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

Well, I don't think that you can blow you up to the max with N2O and add than "a few liters". The pressure caused by N2O will prevent this, the saline won't flow in. I would try it the other way round. First fill in the saline, than blow you up to the max. If it becomes uncomfortable, you can release the pressure.
Troika

Post by Troika »

This guy did it before and it seems like it went well :) I'd love to see ya post a video of the results ^-^

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Combin ... ob-9379886
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Thanks everyone! Definitely seems like it is possible :) I think I like the idea of filling with Saline then really pushing it by bubbling some N2O in there right after! I will definitely post pics and vids when I do it, hopefully before Christmas but if not it will be early in the new year :)
Troika

Post by Troika »

Sounds like a plan! ^ w^ Can't wait to see the results when ya try it out!
bigbiggerbiggest

Post by bigbiggerbiggest »

I want to do this too. Saline_guy said it helped with stretching. Blowing back up with the next day flop makes me
horny