Pics of over 3 liter infusion, over 24" now...

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

mRuss

Re: Pics of over 3 liter infusion, over 24" now...

Post by mRuss »

inflationfetish wrote:Hi, thanks guys!
I will post a vid soon.
:)

Please and thank you.
TheDongShow

Re: Pics of over 3 liter infusion, over 24" now...

Post by TheDongShow »

When I was infusing I preferred balls only, I didn't like any migration. Luckily for me I was ball pumper a lot prior to my first saline. Anyways, ball weights will help.

As for me tying off, I would always use the infusion line from the bag to the needle from a previous session. It is kind of small, so you might have to be careful about pinching but I never had a problem being tied off for a few hours. I would make 2 ties. One on my cock at the base where my cock meets my sack, and another tie around the entire package to prevent migration up higher to the pubic area or to my taint.
inflationfetish wrote:Hi, thanks guys!

I will post a vid soon.

In terms of tying off, I use lengths of plastic tubing, a small piece inside a larger piece using spring tensioner clips to slide up and down the small piece while the big piece creates a nice contour... I'll have to post pictures to show what I use, it will make a lot more sense that way. Fabric, ace wrap, rope, rubber tubing and various things all become painful because the fibers in them bite into tissue on a microscopic level hence the pain you feel after a while. Plastic or metal that is smooth won't bite into your skin and can slide more easily...

To wrap the cock I use "Coban", which is like a sticky cross between tape and ace wrap... that's only because anything smooth on the shaft of the cock will keep sliding down as the balls expand. It is a little sore after I take that off but worth it.

I'm a bit tired of the "ball" shape i am getting, so I'm going to start using stretcher rings on my scrotum and just inflating my balls without cock at all... also quicker to recover from the infusions which will be smaller. The plan is stretching the sack more in the direction I want and saving big infusions for special occasions.