Around 3 liters in 2 hours, tightly tied off.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

Re: Around 3 liters in 2 hours, tightly tied off.

Post by inflationfetish »

Milkdud: I insert a catheter on each side, approximately halfway down and approximately halfway between the seam and my thigh... Not near the testes at all. I go all the way in with the catheter while holding the skin up so it doesn't go in at an angle towards the testicles. I have found that going shallower or higher up towards the shaft gives me "pockets" and it doesn't fill well, but deep and lower down I get a constant flow... Sometimes the IV tubing isn't dripping but a constant stream it flows so well.

Someone else asked me about migration to my cock, I think... I wrap "Coban" a flexible wrap that's kind of like ace wrap but stickier and non-reusable around the shaft a few times when I get up towards two liters to prevent more migration...

of course in a big session there's a lot of pressure so if I take the Coban off later, it will migrate over an hour or two and make the cock swell... but at least when I do the initial fill tied off tightly and with the cock wrapped I know I'm truly growing each time instead of just getting migration... that way I know each time I am getting around 200cc more into the same space, so more stretch each time.
cjfatnite

Re: Around 3 liters in 2 hours, tightly tied off.

Post by cjfatnite »

I love how your shaft completely stretches out. I want mine to do that.
-CJ