Siliconed Balls Continued

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

Siliconed Balls Continued

Post by msmSaline »

EDIT: added some pics of a small 225cc saline injection to judge the size i plan on going. lucky me the new boyfriend enjoyed doing his as well and will probably join me on January 20th when I get the actual procedure done :) lemmi know what you think of this size.
225cc
225cc
225cc front
225cc front

Hey Y'all!

Been a while! I am currently, literally in the middle of a move from NH to OR via car. Right at this moment I am prepping to leave my hotel in Ohio.

Anyway, while I was driving I got to thinking, I don't really have the time / solitude I like for saline infusions anymore. My balls hang much lower these days, and while low-hangers can be appealing to me and fun to play with on someone, its not something I desire as much for myself; I like my balls full and round.

SO. The last time I infused was a couple months ago at a pump party and got to meet Caesar, who may I say had some -very nice- silicone. Not deformed and perfectly shaped. Shout out to you, Caesar! I always liked when my balls were finishing up after an infusion and about baseball/softball size.

I want to get silicone in my sack because of all of this. I -will not- do it by any means other than a professional. Not myself or anyone without a medical practice... With that in mind, maybe some of you can point me in the right direction. Some questions:

a- Where can I get this done? I think Caesar had a guy in Mexico but I don't recall if it was a medical doctor or what.

b- how much control over the placement of the silicone does one have? I do not want stuff migrating permanently into my cock at all, and like I said, the more perfectly round the better.

c- costs?

d- long term concerns? I am a pretty healthy 30 year old.

Thanks guys! If i didnt have my 80lbs pitbull with me I would stop along the way for some group fun! That being said, my new home is in Portland, OR!

Cheers,

Sean :MSM
Last edited by msmSaline on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
jr1975atv

Re: Hello again! Silicone balls!

Post by jr1975atv »

Have you thought about neuticles the prosthetics for animals it would be safer than silicone
rosco

Post by rosco »

Great to see you posting again - all the best for your new life in OR! Great source of information on silicone is the Yahoo Group - Thejuicedman. You can get plenty of details from juiced guys there. Keep us up to date on your progress. Best regards
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

the doc in Tijuana is probably still the best choice. Todd in Palm Springs (bigwoofymusclebear) would be your best point of contact. he's taken many men across to see the doc.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

jr1975atv wrote:Have you thought about neuticles the prosthetics for animals it would be safer than silicone
Yes I did read about those and similar implants done in America but it's far more expensive and less of the effect I want. I do understand there are risks and that safety would trump cost, but yea I guess it's just not appealing to me. Any specific risks you would like to share? I'll definitely research before I do anything.

Sean
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

jr1975atv wrote:Have you thought about neuticles the prosthetics for animals it would be safer than silicone
Oh, and with neuticles, wouldn't I end up looking like I have 4 balls? I already have a spermatocele so that would feel like 5!! And yes you can get the other implants that attach around your testivals themselves but again, $$$$$$$$$.

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

mRuss wrote:the doc in Tijuana is probably still the best choice. Todd in Palm Springs (bigwoofymusclebear) would be your best point of contact. he's taken many men across to see the doc.

Perfecto! I've been emailing back and fourth with someone who answered many of my questions, but a guide would be awesome.

Sean

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Russ,

I don't see bigwoofymusclebear in the users here, where can I message him?

Edit, found him on Tumblr.

Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

msmSaline wrote: Oh, and with neuticles, wouldn't I end up looking like I have 4 balls? I already have a spermatocele so that would feel like 5!! And yes you can get the other implants that attach around your testivals themselves but again, $$$$$$$$$.
I am myself planning to undergo penile and testicular augmentation. An I honestly, think that Neuticles designed for horses might be the best way to go. Scrotum with them does have an amazing appearance! Just like having 2 hige testicles. And if you notice the original testicles above neuticles, it could be easily mistaken for swollen epididymis.

Check this video: https://www.xhamster.com/movies/6321619 ... hower.html

The guy does have a thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38314&start=255

But I personally would avoid Elist's implants that surround testicles. First of all, I think this doesn't allow for an effective heat dissipation. Second, it must hinder self-examination. And third, I've read quite a lot of horror stories about them.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Yeah, I've watch that video. I just don't like the shape, personally. Sometimes when he moves one ball goes in front of the other and that seems really weird and it's too noticeable for me. I'm going for something more full, soft, and squishy. I have had a couple people email me pics of their silicone injections, and I have really enjoyed the results they got. All of them also went to the same doctor in Mexico

When I'm not on the road, I will try and find some on my saline pics towards the end of the session to give a better example of what I'm looking for. And by the way, none of this is to say that I think the other options are gross or anything but just not exactly what I'm looking for.

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Crappy angle but I don't think I would go any bigger than this which is probably 200 mL or so
Attachments
IMG_9099.JPG

Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

No need to explain different taste :-) I did implicitely expect you want something more noticeable, my mistake.

For me, Neuticles are really close to perfection - shape, their behaviour (in contrast, I like how one went in front of the other), their price, that they should be safe to implant etc. Not just having big a scrotum but having huge testicles themselves. And even when really large, it's quite possible to hide them. My dream come true :-)

Do you consider injecting into penis as well?
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

Im also very interested in silicone injections in my sack, id like 150-200cc. Its hard to find information about it and most people ive contacted seem very private about it.
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

Are you cool with never being able to do saline again? Cause honestly that's the price you pay when you go to juicing.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

shadetreant wrote:Are you cool with never being able to do saline again? Cause honestly that's the price you pay when you go to juicing.
Yep totally, and that's part of it. I don't have time to commit to saline or that size. I don't want anything in my shaft, just plumped up sack :)