Siliconed Balls Continued

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

Re: Hello again! Silicone balls!

Post by msmSaline »

Alright well, the Dr replied to my email, all I'd really have to do is show up now...
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

msmSaline wrote:Alright well, the Dr replied to my email, all I'd really have to do is show up now...
Nice man, congrats. The size you're going for isn't really all that huge based on the picture of what you want to end up with so lemme know how it goes! Im also super interested in it because its impossible to do saline given my job, but I want a little extra me for fun times. Wife is cool with it too!
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

Sounds great for you. Can wait to see the results.

I am sure this has been asked but can you saline after
This is done. Would is cause the silicon to move or break
Up in a unwanted fashion.

Thanks
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

racer-x wrote:Sounds great for you. Can wait to see the results.

I am sure this has been asked but can you saline after
This is done. Would is cause the silicon to move or break
Up in a unwanted fashion.

Thanks
Racer-X if that is the case it would be the same with pumping. The pressure and accumulation of liquid could move or break the silicon. I'm not an expert but common sense is telling me that this is possible.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

racer-x wrote:can you saline after This is done. Would is cause the silicon to move or break Up in a unwanted fashion.
I know of men who pump after silicone, but only a long time after, several months at least. But saline is completely off limits after silicone.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

mRuss wrote:
racer-x wrote:can you saline after This is done. Would is cause the silicon to move or break Up in a unwanted fashion.
I know of men who pump after silicone, but only a long time after, several months at least. But saline is completely off limits after silicone.
i will do everything in my power to avoid silicone migration, so no more pumping or saline for me! thats my biggest worry, is that i get my sack juiced up but then end up uneven or with silicone in my cock, etc

anyone want to go down to Tiajuana? :P
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

msmSaline wrote:
mRuss wrote:
i will do everything in my power to avoid silicone migration, so no more pumping or saline for me! thats my biggest worry, is that i get my sack juiced up but then end up uneven or with silicone in my cock, etc

anyone want to go down to Tiajuana? :P
If I had the funds I would. I assume its not cheap. I in AZ, though... its possible. Honestly I would be looking at the size you posted with some cc's in the shaft cause I want 6 inches of erect girth. I'm 7 inches long by 5 around and so close to the goldicock size I would spring for slight bump to girth.
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Someone above said that you cannot do saline after doing silicone, if I understand correctly? Why would that be? How does the silicone bind to tissue in the scrotum? I'm curious and must admit I would enjoy a permanently larger scrotum, but not to the insane levels I get with saline so would not want to give up saline.
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

inflationfetish wrote:Someone above said that you cannot do saline after doing silicone, if I understand correctly? Why would that be? How does the silicone bind to tissue in the scrotum? I'm curious and must admit I would enjoy a permanently larger scrotum, but not to the insane levels I get with saline so would not want to give up saline.
From what I understand it "sets" so if you do saline you can un set it, same with pumping. And then it will move and look awful or be harmful.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

MSM, nothing to add to this thread other than to say good luck on your move to Oregon and thanks again for your most excellent saline guide. It was nice hanging out with you at Stretchmine's place last summer. cheers, ellery
FilipinoFetishist

Post by FilipinoFetishist »

I'm going to miss your massive size gains on saline, but definitely do whatever makes you feel happy! I'm excited to see the results. Please keep us updated with the process if you proceed because I'm curious about it as well!
25 year old Filipino dude just learning the ropes. KIK: FilipinoFetishist
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

I'm kicking myself now... I met "Mister Mark" years ago but haven't run into anyone who has done serious silicone since then... I wish I'd learned more about it at the time. I have a medical background and part of me wants to permanently enlarge, but being hetero and having an office job are two reasons why I don't... I wish I could find someone who had done it again so I could feel the texture and decide if I wanted to do a little myself...

I get bummed after doing a large saline infusion when I am back to "normal" 4 days later... I would think the scrotum would stay more stretched out permanently but up to 3 liters and it has not.
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

inflationfetish wrote:part of me wants to permanently enlarge, but being hetero and having an office job are two reasons why I don't...
Why isn't macro genitalism more popular in the hetero community? Certainly makes decisions like this harder.

Edit: Formatting
-CJ
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Hello MSM,

This is a real doctor who has been doing this procedure for 10 years:

http://www.loriamedical.com/?gclid=COTv ... DQodkWgE8A

He does very good work. And, check out the gallery section.

msmSaline wrote:Hey Y'all!

Been a while! I am currently, literally in the middle of a move from NH to OR via car. Right at this moment I am prepping to leave my hotel in Ohio.

Anyway, while I was driving I got to thinking, I don't really have the time / solitude I like for saline infusions anymore. My balls hang much lower these days, and while low-hangers can be appealing to me and fun to play with on someone, its not something I desire as much for myself; I like my balls full and round.

SO. The last time I infused was a couple months ago at a pump party and got to meet Caesar, who may I say had some -very nice- silicone. Not deformed and perfectly shaped. Shout out to you, Caesar! I always liked when my balls were finishing up after an infusion and about baseball/softball size.

I want to get silicone in my sack because of all of this. I -will not- do it by any means other than a professional. Not myself or anyone without a medical practice... With that in mind, maybe some of you can point me in the right direction. Some questions:

a- Where can I get this done? I think Caesar had a guy in Mexico but I don't recall if it was a medical doctor or what.

b- how much control over the placement of the silicone does one have? I do not want stuff migrating permanently into my cock at all, and like I said, the more perfectly round the better.

c- costs?

d- long term concerns? I am a pretty healthy 30 year old.

Thanks guys! If i didnt have my 80lbs pitbull with me I would stop along the way for some group fun! That being said, my new home is in Portland, OR!

Cheers,

Sean :MSM
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

headair123 wrote:Hello MSM,

This is a real doctor who has been doing this procedure for 10 years:

http://www.loriamedical.com/?gclid=COTv ... DQodkWgE8A

He does very good work. And, check out the gallery section.

Thanks, but unfortunately he doesn't do any scrotal enlargements. He also uses non-permanent biological filler so nothing will be totally permanent in the procedures that he offers. Third, extremely expensive. Again, I am not putting -anything- into my cock, just my sack. Im happy with the size of my cock lol.

I pretty much decided I will go through with heading to Mexico for a silicone injection. I have talked back and fourth with the doctor and also many men who have gotten the procedure done. A few of these were men (some mentioned in your comments) who had major complications and had the silicone removed. All in all I feel pretty informed, or as much as I can be. I get that there are risks. I understand that If something went wrong i could lose my balls or junk completely. Frankly, every needle we stick into ourselves with what we do brings that risk. Then there is the fact that i am fair skinned with red hair, which may have been a shared trait in a few of the guys with skin issues after silicone.

As far as the bad experiences, this is what I have learned.

All of the men who ran into major problems, the ones who had to have intense, scarring surgery and silicone removed, had extremely large amounts of injections done. Thats not what I want. Myself, personally, getting silicone injected is not in the same vein of my saline infusions and pumping fetish. Those two things were about an experience; the size of course is part of it, but extreme size is a fantasy I wanted to be able to disappear after I got off. Frankly, it doesnt get me off nearly as much as it used to anyway (maybe i just moved on to FF and big insertions, hah). With that in mind, I've done infusions for 13 years now and my sack shows it. :) Very loose and low-hanging, mostly when I am overheated or dehydrated, but my skin is much thinner down there. It's not a look that bothers me (and man a few guys I dated loved playing with those things), but go figure I think a plump and round sack looks hotter. My only annoyance with my low hangers that I have is that I have a hard time getting underwear that can hold things in place all day. All of these things can be dealt with with a silicone injection.

So yeah, I'm not going to get into the 1000cc range like the guys mentioned here, the silicone is too dangerous and I doubt i would do more than 300 or so. I figured ordering a 500cc bag of saline to infuse and pick a size I like is the best way to judge how much I want injected. I poured some water into a plastic bag and I think about 1 cup or just a tad more would be perfect. 1 cup = 240cc so thats where I am guessing about 300. We shall see.

I have had many men respond to my posts about this, giving me contacts of who I should get silicone from instead of using a doctor. Lets get one thing straight. If you are going to a "juice party" or doing silicone injections by hand, of course you are putting yourself into extreme risk. I understand that " a doctor in Tiajuana" sounds sketch to a lot of Americans, but compared to the latter? Come on. At least he is a medical professional who went to school and has sterile equipment.

Then there is the amount injected per appointment.
This is something I need to discuss with the doctor. One man I spoke with about his bad experience [years later] told me he had gotten 300cc done at once for his initial visit (he is a very prominent member of this community who had extreme silicone done and later removed over 1000cc). My understanding is that your body is fighting off the silicone as sort of a foreign invader, and thats part of how it gets encapsulated within the body (am I wrong?) I'll let the doctor decide, but if i have to get 50cc or even only 25cc at a time over a few months to reach 300cc safely, I will happily do it.

Finally, the last thing I read a lot about was people pumping post-silicone. In regards to shape and aesthetics, seems like a very bad idea. I do not want things moving around.

So! Please continue to comment, share your experience or correct me here. I have some time; I want to think on the idea a little more, and i need to get my new passport or extended drivers license anyhow for the trip. Not to mention one more tiny saline infusion to end it all and pick my new size! I of course will document that for you gents and ask your opinion. :D

Sean