Moderator: bigray57

Henry33

Re: Siliconed Balls Continued

Post by Henry33 »

Did you found this site ?
http://lebulge.tumblr.com/post/12498516 ... w-to-start
and read this:
https://siliconeguy.tumblr.com/post/154 ... e-i-got-my

I'm looking too to make balls bigger for longer but in my country hard to do...
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

You should live stream the procedure if possible.
bigpump75

Post by bigpump75 »

They look great...what about just a bit bigger maybe 300cc?
Henry33

Post by Henry33 »

300cc - https://tmblr.co/ZWnkjq2EQU20e

But question is it safe to have a medical silicone nearly the testicular ? And what after f.e. 5 years after injection, what then ? Should i change 'implants' or they are 'for life" ?
muhman

Post by muhman »

any updates? :roll:
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

muhman wrote:any updates? :roll:

Hey gentlemen! Right now I still have just 100cc in my sack.

Yes! Updates! My boyfriend and I are going back to Tijuana in a few weeks! This will be the second half of my goal. Originally I had wanted to end at 200cc, but the boyfriend got into it so now I am stopping at 300cc. When I go in a few weeks he will be injecting the last 200cc.

Also, slightly unrelated, but here is a shot showing the size, we were having some ass play the other night:
after fun. 100cc in my sack.
after fun. 100cc in my sack.
I have also been having to explore new pants and underwear, since nothing is going to fit. Even with 100cc, my pants get pretty tight. haha. I love these Trophy Boy ones though:
underwear
underwear
cheers!
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

You fill those briefs out perfectly! Love Trophy Boy!
And thanks for sharing your experiences with us. While I'd love to make the leap and the commitment, I'll have to live vicariously through you for now. :D
rosco

Post by rosco »

Thanks for information on your continuing journey - great that your partner is joining you. 300cc will be amazing to see. Best wishes for your next "installment"
LeBulge

Re: Hello again! Silicone balls!

Post by LeBulge »

I am denigrated and insulted.
Last edited by LeBulge on Sat May 27, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

LeBulge wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:35 pm I regret to tell you that I'm nursing, nurse training!
LeBulge
Ok, apologies... I didn't know you were training to become a professional. By the way, how long have you been selling silicone on Tumblr?

I still think one should go to the doctor in Mexico for a permanent life altering medical procedure, at least for the first time or two.

Now, if you are near him in France(?), then sure, maybe you feel comfortable going to talk to him in person and having him do it. Not sure if he offers that. Also, there is a guy here in the USA who will do it and sell you the supplies. It's way cheaper for any American to travel to him and it's the same cost of supplies. Again, tho, that's just some guy with access to a pharmaceutical supplier, JUST BE AWARE.

Makes me crazy! This is your body, you get only one of them. Be smart, do things the right way, because short cuts tend to lead to trouble. If someone wants silicone bad enough, they should be prepared for the time/travel/cost/annoyance of the idea.

All this being said, most people do this for pleasure and don't give a flying f*** about safety. But this is my advice.

S
Last edited by msmSaline on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

You are right msm, I believe that we need to educate ourselves and know what risks there are. Frankly to be honest about it, I do want silicone at the age of 22. I'm not going to do it though simply because I don't know the long term risk, what long term care there is, and I really don't trust people injecting fluid x (whatever solution it is) into me. I'd inject myself, but I have no professional training and only have experience with saline and dex. I think it's cool that we have suppliers and people who want to help others get siliconed, but take care of your health guys. Seriously take a year researching this and know for a literal fact that you want this, maybe a longer time period.

From what I've gathered, once you get siliconed and want to go back to your old "normal" then you might be in trouble there.

Research, research, research!!!
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

8thmanbound

Post by 8thmanbound »

Familiar with LeBulge but had never heard of the injector/supplier based in the US. Anyone have details on him? Or details on anyone that's used him?