New to infusion with some questions.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Zeroth16

New to infusion with some questions.

Post by Zeroth16 »

Hi, as the topic title suggest I am new. I have actually done an infusion a few weeks ago which was my first one. It was fantastic and even though I was new, I tried for a full liter. The sad part was I could have gotten the full thing down but somehow a bubble got caught in the line and worked its way in, which caused me to pull it out in fear. I could only get 600 cc's down but luckily the bubble did not hurt me. This coming monday I will have another set ready to go but this time I am going for my breasts. Does anyone have any information they can give me, or some videos I could find? I have watched the most common video on xtube but I would like to find more. Just information would be nice though as I dont want to hurt myself.
5Lsal

Re: New to infusion with some questions.

Post by 5Lsal »

There are several guides on this forum so take a quick look and you'll find plenty of info.

As for the air bubble, there's nothing to worry about. Air is only dangerous if it's going directly into your blood stream AND there's enough of it to cause cavitation in the heart (the bubble has to be big enough to keep the pump from working).

A small bubble from the IV going into your sack is nothing to worry about :)
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

Thank you for responding :) before I joined I looked through the entire site, so I got some information. I am mainly looking for a instructional video such as the two scrotum ones I have. Breast infusions are a little rare so maybe the simple word ones are good enough.
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

I tried breast inflation, and it was alright. I wanted to do more but my breasts started to get really hard, so I could not continue. I used about 500cc split two ways. I really wanted more. The rest of the saline was placed in my scrotum. I have one more question I hope gets answered as it is important. I keep hearing that Glucose is a little more risky that Saline. In what ways is it more risky and is the additional expansion over time a lot or just somewhat of an increase? Please answer and thank you for any help.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Glucose is risky not in the sense that it is poisonous or something but, after the infusion what the exact amount of swelling would be that is hard to tell. Basically the thing is if u are hydrated well enough before the glucose infusion then a 0.5℅ glucose solution would give you a swelling approximately double of what you get with 0.09℅ saline solution..
So, if you know how much big u get with how much saline then it's not much of a risk with dextrose solution...
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

Thank you so much for the response. So its about the same as saline, just if you used two liters instead of one. I want to be well hydrated as well. Is the burning still there or can I go faster, also it wont make me sterile if I keep everything clean and pay attention to pain right?
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

it is riskier, make sure you dont have diabetes or are pre diabetic...
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

Nope. I dont have any of those. I do eat alot of sugar so perhaps I should avoid sugar before I try it. I am worried about if it does damage. Saline does no damage if you are clean and careful. I hope glucose is the same
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

I have done more research and I think I will be fine. I will try it soon. My last question is how long does it take for the extra inflation to start? If I inject 500cc's how long until I reach double? Also how long until it goes away? For me one liter of saline goes away after one day with a tiny bit to absorb afterwords. How long will glucose last?
Zeroth16

Post by Zeroth16 »

It really sucks I am not getting more responses but ill get my stuff by this weekend. I will possibly post my experiences after since I also want this thread to help others with my same concerns.