stretching balls

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Calikid

stretching balls

Post by Calikid »

do any of you guys do anything before infusing to strech you ball to get more saline and make themoney bigger
Darth Kheiron

Re: stretching balls

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Hi, I would be interested as well. Not because of saline but because I want to get about 3,5 inches large testicular implants and need more space in my scrotum. I thought that maybe saline inflations themselves might help stretching.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

I virtually have weighted rings on my balls 24/7, unless inflating. I can get to 28 1/2" of circumference when inflated (search here for photos). I get a maximum of 4 liters in my sack in a single session. And have done 8 liters on a long weekend.

The weights I use are from The Chain Gang, and are 20MM in diameter with a 52mm inner hole. The weigh 1 pound 3 ounces each according to the web site. Typically I will have 4 to 6 of these on nights and weekends, dropping to two when I am at work. I can keep up to 8 on for a few hours.

https://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adve ... eight.html

I have been stretching my balls with weights and ring for almost 20 years, so don't expect these results quickly.

Right this minute I have filled my sack with 4 liters of Dex 5%. I am 26" in circumference.
The attachment 100_2011.JPG is no longer available
GOPR0249.JPG
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Flexibag, both those pics are impressive.

Bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Wow is all I can say very impressive!!!!