Need Someone to Help Me Start

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Blowhigh

Need Someone to Help Me Start

Post by Blowhigh »

Am in Cleveland and would love to try saline injection. Am afraid I'd do it wrong so am looking for someone in the area to help get me started.
phranti

Re: Need Someone to Help Me Start

Post by phranti »

Have a good dig through the forum, and especially check out the comprehensive guide written by Maxxxbulge. I spent a good 18months researching before I tried it for the first time. I'm more into breast inflation but do occasionally do scrotal inflation. Just take your time, don't take any shortcuts, set a limit and stick to it (for the first time I wouldn't recommend doing any more than 500ml saline, I did 250ml first time,it was plenty). Above all, make sure you are absolutely fastidious about hygiene and cleanliness. Safety is more important than fun.
boobies!!!!
ss18EXEL

Post by ss18EXEL »

phranti wrote:Have a good dig through the forum, and especially check out the comprehensive guide written by Maxxxbulge. I spent a good 18months researching before I tried it for the first time. I'm more into breast inflation but do occasionally do scrotal inflation. Just take your time, don't take any shortcuts, set a limit and stick to it (for the first time I wouldn't recommend doing any more than 500ml saline, I did 250ml first time,it was plenty). Above all, make sure you are absolutely fastidious about hygiene and cleanliness. Safety is more important than fun.
Please tell me where to find instructions on Maxxxbulge, could not be found on the forum
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Its called saline guide for beginers from msmsaline
jddill

Post by jddill »

phranti

Post by phranti »

Ah yeah, my bad...the old memory ain't what it used to be lol. But both users are super helpful and friendly.
Thanks for correcting me :)
boobies!!!!
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

No problem man my pleasure