Pumping and saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Calikid

Pumping and saline

Post by Calikid »

I always wanted to pump either during or after but how long should I wait to pump after a saline infusion after I close the hole and the glue dries
5Lsal

Re: Pumping and saline

Post by 5Lsal »

I know some people here do it I really wouldn't. Ther're several things to think about.

A) bruising. You just put a hole in your skin, glued or not, pumping can exacerbate any potential for bruises to form.
b) Infection. Obviously this one's most dangerous, the skin may have closed up enough to stop leaking but hasn't become a barrier against bacteria. Ditto for the glue, it isn't a proven barrier either. If you must pump, make sure the tube is disinfected. c) Pumping can put enough pressure on the tissue/glue that it can split causing bleeding, leaking the saline out and letting bacteria in.
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

it would depend on where your IV sites are. I go low on the scrotum on both sides so if I was hypothetically pumping cock it wouldn't be near the holes. If you're talking about monster tube etc for balls... for balls then the points above are probably worth thinking about although plenty of people do both. With bigger infusions there probably aren't any tubes big enough to pump in! :) :)
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I've pumped in a monstertube the day after infusing a liter of Saline+5%Dex. The injection site was not touching the wall of the chamber. No problems.

It's always a good idea to stay clean after an infusion.
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

You can do pump after saline or glucose infusion just after. Better is with glucose. I did it 10 mns after it and i'ts fabulous. Just need to put the needles at the top of your cock and not at the middle of it. See my pics for see result of it, and hope you'll have good time of it
Attachments
And after pumped my saline infusion and pumped session
And after pumped my saline infusion and pumped session
Like that you can see the result!!!!!
Like that you can see the result!!!!!
Pumped after infusion
Pumped after infusion
muslnerd

Post by muslnerd »

You sure do have a monstrous hog there! Beautiful!!! I will have to try this.
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

For next time i'll try with bigger tube like bathmate x30 for more big résult and with glucose. But don't have time for the moment... :roll: